We have just updated Legend of Grimrock to version 1.3.7. The update fixes a few compatibility issues in Windows and Mac versions.
The update is now live in Steam and should update automatically soon for all Steam users. If you have the standalone version of the game for Windows, you can download a patch that updates Grimrock from 1.3.6 to 1.3.7 here.
The latest version can also be downloaded from Humble Bundle download page (available if you bought the game from us or through Humble Bundle). The update should be available through GOG soon.
Changelog for 1.3.7:
- improved compatibility of low quality rendering mode with older graphics cards on Windows (OpenGL 2.1 no longer required)
- worked around an OpenGL driver bug causing missing menu backgrounds on certain Radeon X1600 graphics cards
- bug fix: the game crashes randomly with out of memory error on some Mac OS X versions
- bug fix: grimrock window has incorrect size when using non-default Windows DPI scaling settings
- bug fix: gui content mouseDown() works only with left mouse button