Still Waters Run Deep - Act I

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
hansbleeb

Re: Still Waters Run Deep - Act I

Post by hansbleeb »

i have the same problem as Zo Kath Ra
but i have opened a extra secret passage to a chest with nothing special..
the presure plate in the water must by down by an object, then press the secret button that does nothing without that pressure plate..
and now i am stuck by a couple of locked doors and i can not find a key anymore
YpsiNine

Post by YpsiNine »

Zo Kath Ra wrote:I'm stuck in "Dungeon Level 1-1".
Hi! Cool that someone actually tried the mod. Please see my rather "vague" answer in the spoiler below.
SpoilerShow
You are on the right track, try to combine the pressure plate in the pool with something more, then the red X at the NE should respond. This secret is not required to move forward in the mod though.

As for getting the required key to move on, I am not sure how far you've progressed but at one point you need to bring an item from the dungeon outside into the forest to be able to progress.
Best,
Y
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i have chancge the skull into a key, and update the braclet.. so i see no more possibillitie,s to go further on... the pit by the braclet altar ends in your death by poison clouds... the pressure plate works with the secret button, the only thing i see is to combine the 4 levers by the pressureplate poule. but i try all the combinations out with the 4 levers..
in the dungeon 1.2 i read the tekst,dead colors appears within unshallow graves alone in awe i face abhorrence below.. what that means????
YpsiNine

Post by YpsiNine »

hansbleeb wrote:<snip>
I would recommend to use the spoiler tag in order not to spoil anything for other people. :)

Anyway:
SpoilerShow
Bracelet is a bonus item, nothing required to move on. The pit is dangerous, you should not jump into it. Again, the pressure plate in the water is not required to continue. Have you opened the door in the right corner of the water pressure plate room (when you stand on the ledge looking out)? You said you have changed the skull into a key...
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

no the skull turns in the key that leads you to the waterbassin room with the teleporter.. i opened the left door with the levers and i opened a secret room with 2 torches there

http://s137.photobucket.com/user/bliepe ... 8.png.html

http://s137.photobucket.com/user/bliepe ... 5.png.html
YpsiNine

Post by YpsiNine »

hansbleeb wrote:snip
I am sure people appreciate you ignoring spoiler tags. :)
SpoilerShow
In any case, you need to find a couple of alcoves and see if you can figure out something with them in order to move on.
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

YpsiNine wrote:
SpoilerShow
In any case, you need to find a couple of alcoves and see if you can figure out something with them in order to move on.
SpoilerShow
Where are these alcoves? Do I have to put special items into them?
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

hansbleeb wrote:
SpoilerShow
the presure plate in the water must by down by an object, then press the secret button that does nothing without that pressure plate..
SpoilerShow
I've put an object on the pressure plate in the center of the pool. But when I press the secret button, nothing happens.
YpsiNine

Post by YpsiNine »

Zo Kath Ra wrote:snip
SpoilerShow
There are alcoves inside the dungeon, not too hard to find... and you'll need special items which can be found earlier
As for the secret button, as I said earlier, the pressure plate in the water is not enough of it's own

Thanks, Y
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

I give up.