A jealours admin moderator is trolling me.

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
trancelistic

A jealours admin moderator is trolling me.

Post by trancelistic »

An admin of this forum is deleting my post. ( 2 times now) I wish you al best of luck>>

This is recorded in realtime. Some forum modulater is deleting my posts for no reason at all.

I wish you all best of luck.

I wil thank the idiot who is jealours in any way who delete my post about uploading my mod. Hey, how sad are you.

In case if some 1 bothers. I'm a rich person. I wanted to fund this and again I wanted players to appreciate my map/mod/dungeon.

Deleting my post multiple times by a forum mod isn't going to help. That is how sad these admins/mod's are.

See ya...

Ps thanks for destroying my passion for a game genre... who ever deleted my post's over and over.
Last edited by trancelistic on Tue Apr 14, 2015 10:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
minmay

Re: A tjealours troll is deleting my post.

Post by minmay »

Grimrock 1 dungeon
Grimrock 2 resources
I no longer answer scripting questions in private messages. Please ask in a forum topic or this Discord server.
trancelistic

Re: A tjealours troll is deleting my post.

Post by trancelistic »

minmay wrote:Image

So minmay support the unfair deleting of posts.

Has A.H something to say to this?
Dr.Disaster

Re: A jealours admin moderator is trolling me.

Post by Dr.Disaster »

trancelistic wrote:In case if some 1 bothers. I'm a rich person. I wanted to fund this and again I wanted players to appreciate my map/mod/dungeon.
The game was released three years ago so there is no more need to fund it.

If you want to open a thread for your mod goto the modding section and check what others wrote as mod info and how/where to get it. It's as simple at that. Then do something similar for your mod.
Komag

Post by Komag »

I can't see anything about moderator's deleting your posts. This is a straight pull for the forum records, the only line with your name is a post you deleted yourself:

trancelistic 87.212.40.55 Tue Apr 14, 2015 4:12 pm Deleted post “Re: How to upload my "map" of LoG 1?” written by
» trancelistic

Is there a possibility that there is some error with your connection or something that might cause you to think you posted something but it never went through?
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
trancelistic

Post by trancelistic »

Hey all. You can ignore this tread. ( please delete it ) It seems I had a hard month, breaking up with some one. This person was stalking me and putted all kinds of crap from my home ( Ip and pc) location without me knowing it. ( sadly my pc has auto login on alot of sites. I had to fix it on x numers of sites where this person posted.)

I can verify its the real me and saying sorry to you all<3

Im sorry and I feel ashamed that it came to this.

I hope you guys can forgive me in any way.

Greetz me <3

Edit I wil change the pasword now. But there is no need since she doesnt'know it.. My pc has;/had auto login with ***** afteral. But to be sure I will change it now.
She has no acces to my pc anymore anyhows. I've cleaned up alot of mess on my pc since I can't risk a total "format"on my pc. I need all my DAW and vst etc
programs to work with my music.
trancelistic

Post by trancelistic »

trancelistic wrote:Hey all. You can ignore this tread. ( please delete it ) It seems I had a hard month, breaking up with some one. This person was stalking me and putted all kinds of crap from my home ( Ip and pc) location without me knowing it. ( sadly my pc has auto login on alot of sites. I had to fix it on x numers of sites where this person posted.)

Greetz me <3

Edit I wil change the pasword now. But there is no need since she doesnt'know it.. My pc has;/had auto login with ***** afteral. But to be sure I will change it now.
She has no acces to my pc anymore anyhows. I've cleaned up alot of mess on my pc since I can't risk a total "format"on my pc. I need all my DAW and vst etc
ok Even I do not make sense now haha. Not even to myself. But I ensure you all. It wasn't me.
My wifi is changed. She is out of the house. My pc is now bios + windows pasworded ( before it wasn't because... yeah.. love.. and trust.. so i didnt'had too...so I 'd thought"..

but now all is ok.. okay? Im sorry.
antti

Post by antti »

trancelistic wrote:
trancelistic wrote:Hey all. You can ignore this tread. ( please delete it ) It seems I had a hard month, breaking up with some one. This person was stalking me and putted all kinds of crap from my home ( Ip and pc) location without me knowing it. ( sadly my pc has auto login on alot of sites. I had to fix it on x numers of sites where this person posted.)

Greetz me <3

ok Even I do not make sense now haha. Not even to myself. But I ensure you all. It wasn't me.
My wifi is changed. She is out of the house. My pc is now bios + windows pasworded ( before it wasn't because... yeah.. love.. and trust.. so i didnt'had too...so I 'd thought"..

but now all is ok.. okay? Im sorry.
Don't worry, no harm done. :)
Steven Seagal of gaming industry