Did you miss a good item? (REFERENCE)

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
xlaZuRelx

Did you miss a good item? (REFERENCE)

Post by xlaZuRelx »

Hey, making a thread to help out what you have missed on the level. This thread will not show you where it is just a reference for items. Please contribute to make this a full list :P

*P.S. The secrets listed are those you can get while you are at the level regardless of pit falls or teleports. Its obtainable when you are playing that level.*

Level 1: (3 Secrets)
SpoilerShow
Lurker Boots, Scroll of Fireburst, Scroll of Poison Cloud, Dagger, Wand, Cudgel, Shuriken
Level 2: (6 Secrets - 1 Treasure)
SpoilerShow
Fire Bombs, Pointy Shoes, Nomad Boots, Iron Basinet, Machete, Skull, Leather Cap, Doublet, Leather boots, Dagger, Poison Arrow, Compass, Bone Amulet(Important for Level 9), Scroll of Ice Shard, Hand Axe, Scroll of Poison Bolt, Phalanx Helm, Leather Brigandine, Health Potion, Scroll of Poison Shield, Leather Pants, Sling, Golden Chalice(T)
Level 3: (9 Secrets - 1 Treasure - 2 Toorum's)
SpoilerShow
Frost Bomb, Tome of Health, Ring Boots, Knoffer Mace, Serpent Bracers, Scroll of Invisibility, Skull, Shortbow, Flask, Poison Bomb, Longsword, Huntsman Cloak, Leather Gloves, Round Shield, Arrows, Nomad Mittems, Leather Greaves, Crossbow, Poison Arrows, Golden Deity Figurine(T)
Level 4:(7 Secrets - 1 Toorum's)
SpoilerShow
Flask, Chitin Helm, Tome of Infinite Wisdom, Chitin Greaves, Venom Edge, Flarefeather Cap, Throwing Knives, Bone Amulet, Battle Axe, Scroll of Frostbolt, Frost Bombs, Crossbow Bolts, Ring Gauntlets, Leather Boots
Level 5:(7 Secrets - 2 Toorum's)
SpoilerShow
Lurker Vest, Conjurer's Hat, Brace of Fortitude, Fist Dagger, Crossbow Bolts, Scroll of Fireshield, Scroll of Light, Scaled Cloak, Ring Greaves, Warhammer, Flame Arrows, Firebombs, Ring Gauntlets, Huntsman Cloak, Shortbow, Lightning Bombs
Level 6: (12 Secrets - 2 Treasure - 2 Toorum's)
SpoilerShow
Spirit Mirror Pendant, Lurker Pants, FireBlade, Chitin Mail, Orb of Radiance, Sword of Nex, (Tome of Fire or Crossbow or Alchemy Reagents), Full plate(seen at Level 5 but access at Level 6), Plate Gauntlets, Crown of Kings(T), Ancient Apparatus(T), Frostbite Necklace, Ring Boots, Heavy Shield, Speed Potion, Cutlass, Full Helmet, Scroll of Fireball, Shield of Valor, Firebombs
Level 7:(9 Secrets - 1 Toorum's)
SpoilerShow
Heavy Shield, Brace of Fortitude, Diviner's Cloak, Fire Torc, Bracelet of Tirin, Assassin's Dagger, Chitin Boots, Flail, Shaman Staff, Hardstone Bracer, Throwing Axe, Skull, Ring Greaves, Throwing Knives, Battle Axe, Scroll of Darkness, Frost Bombs, Boots of Valor, Flask, Scroll of Enchant Fire Arrow, Scroll of Invisibility
Level 8:(6 Secrets - 1 Treasure - 1 Toorum's)
SpoilerShow
Blueberry Pie, , Scroll of Shock Shield, Lightning Bombs, Lightning Rod, Throwing Axe, Frost Arrows and Bolts, Skull, Helm of Valor, The Dismantler, Plate Gauntlets, Plate Boots, Leather Cap, Shuriken, Crossbow bolts, Golden Dragon(T)
Level 9:(4 Secrets - 1 Toorum's)
SpoilerShow
Zhandual's Orb, Norja, Cuirass of Valor, Lurker Hood, Circlet of War, Book of Infinite Wisdom, Longsword, Iron Basinet, Ringmail, Pit Fighter Gauntlets, Lightning Bombs, Fire Bombs, Scroll of Lightning Bolt, Arrows, (Flarefeather cap+Serpent's Bracer or Plate greaves+Frost Bomb or Book of infinite Wisdom)
Level 10:(6 Secrets - 6 Toorum's)
SpoilerShow
Crossbow Bolts, Greaves of Valour, Crookhorn Longbow, Gauntlets of Valour, Longsword, Shield of Elements, Icefall Hammer, Skull, Frost Bombs, Shurikens, Full Helm, Throwing Axe, Poison Bombs, Scaled Cloak, Toorum's Remains, Flame Bolts, Throwing Knives, Ancient Axe, Phalanx Helm, Heartstone Bracer
Level 11:(1 Treasure)
SpoilerShow
Goromorg Miniature(T) (Access via Level 12)
Level 12:
SpoilerShow
Lightning Rod, Lightning Bombs, Health Potion
Level 13:(2 Secrets - 1 Treasure)
SpoilerShow
2 Flask, Ring Gauntlets, Globe of Tetharion(T), Firebombs, (Lightning Bombx2+Fire Bombx2+Fireblade or Plate Armor(Full Set) or Alchemical Reagents+Torches)
Total Secrets 70/71 (Thanks Tarnim for pointing out I've missed firebombs on level 6) *Unofficial 71/71 (Lost Save File *RAGE :evil: *)
Toorum's 16/16
Skulls 5/5
Treasure 7/7
http://postimage.org/image/krkvziroj/
Last edited by xlaZuRelx on Mon May 28, 2012 10:34 am, edited 177 times in total.
Strelok the Stalker

Re: Did you miss a good item?

Post by Strelok the Stalker »

I found a Chitin Helm, Crossbow, and maybe the Huntsman's Cloak on level 4.

I'm amazed that I missed so much. This game is just chock full of secrets.
xlaZuRelx

Post by xlaZuRelx »

I missed quite a fair bit as well, like the plate armor on level 4 -5 Drop down. No idea how to get it. Never come across a crossbow until level 6 rewards...
haclya

Post by haclya »

You missed Lurker boots and shuriken is in same room. at lvl 1
xlaZuRelx

Post by xlaZuRelx »

Try not to reveal where the items can be found. Just mention which level they are on, so that we do not spoil the exploration component of the game thanks. ;)
sevtai

Post by sevtai »

SpoilerShow
xlaZuRelx wrote:Level 4: Full plate
I assume this is the set that is behind the metal grate after jumping down a hole, so its actually on level 5, question is, how on earth do you get to it 0.o ???
Yummy, more baked maggots ... bah, give them to the mage ...
Idoki

Post by Idoki »

3 fire bombs in level 2 Old Tunnels, the door of Daemon's gaze riddle :)
xlaZuRelx

Post by xlaZuRelx »

sevtai wrote:
SpoilerShow
xlaZuRelx wrote:Level 4: Full plate
I assume this is the set that is behind the metal grate after jumping down a hole, so its actually on level 5, question is, how on earth do you get to it 0.o ???
I have no idea how you get it, but in order to access the area, you need to go from level 4. Thus I'm putting it on level 4.
Mistresss

Post by Mistresss »

Level number is confusing sometimes, as, for example, people call the place where you fell from level 4's pits as both level 4, level 5, and even sublevel 4. I'd still call it 4, as this "sublevels" never do really connect with main area of next level. (judging on my 4 levels-deep experience)

Particularly from your list,
SpoilerShow
chitin legs are located in level 4's pits, same as mentioned fullplate. Thus I'd put them both on level 4 list rather than 5
To contribute a bit, i also found
SpoilerShow
Nomad's Boots (cold res) - on lvl 2
Venom Edge (poisoned dagger) - on lvl 3
Conjurer's Hat - on lvl 5
siema87

Post by siema87 »

Level 2 Iron Basinet (helmet)
You put the torch in the empty torch place next to sign "Shelters Left, Cells Right"

BTW: Can anyone guide me where are pointy shoes at lvl 1 ?