[MOD]Toorum's Manor

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Whisper

Re: [MOD]Toorum's Manor

Post by Whisper »

bongobeat wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:25 am For the firestaff:
you need a raw adamantite (big) ore, a crafting hammer, the power mystic gem and the empty firestaff.
I do not know this name "raw adamantite (big) ore". There are: Heavy raw adamantite (80 kg) and Raw adamantite (10 kg).
I tried them all, in Anvil, look screenshot for Heavy raw adamantite . Do not work..

i tried to put Heavy raw damantite (80 kg). Tried just Raw adamantite (10 kg).
i tried to put 1 ore, tried to put 3 ores.

bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

But you need to do that on the forge, in the north room. (Adamantite Forge, in the factory level 1)
That won't work on that anvil.
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

bongobeat wrote: Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:14 pm When you are in the upper deck (lvl47)

coming by the teleport, go to the south, there is a door called "engineering"
you will need a control cube to open it

then use the gear key to open the next door in the south (called shuttle bay)
you will find another key to open the "command central" door
by the way, the control cube is located in this level, south west, "fuel tank 1"

finally you will get a key, a control key, to open the control area in the factory (lvl20), after cleaning the spaceship you need to return back to the factory.

then you will need another control key, the second one is located in the level 23, in the experimental lab. I Don't know if you have already found it. But you must pass the fusion reactor and the shooting range test. These areas can be accessed by going trough the experimental forge sector, west of the factory, lvl 20.
I know, this is huge :D
I got control key from spaceship. I found "control central door". Now i miss 2nd control key, and i cant open door on lvl 20 with "Twins" (concept orbs? where to find them?).

How to do this from your post?
-> "These areas can be accessed by going trough the experimental forge sector, west of the factory, lvl 20".

I went west to level 23 "Factory level 2". Opened door with gear key to "Maximo lab". There is closed "Experimental labs" door.
Nowhere else to go now.
ene

Post by ene »

Whisper wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:52 pm I got control key from spaceship. I found "control central door". Now i miss 2nd control key, and i cant open door on lvl 20 with "Twins" (concept orbs? where to find them?).
Precious Shematic 5, no ? I think it's in level 20

bongobeat wrote: Sun Apr 02, 2023 10:25 am To do that you will need the artificer box, there is one in the level 7 - old warehouse, trough an invisible wall in the "large" where there is all warden cells, in 19,14
It looks like a wooden box, but more orange/yellow. You use it like a mortar for spell.

You put the old rocket launcher and the upgrade within the artificer box and it will upgrade the item.
But do not put an empty rocket launcher, it won't work. Works only with a R.L; with at least one charge left.
ahah, here we are.. never managed to use the upgraded tools, interesting, something else to put in my notes :D
Last edited by ene on Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ene

Post by ene »

Whisper wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 12:52 pm (concept orbs? where to find them?).
you mean reflecting orb? one is found at l.41 (not sure if this is what you want, though)
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

ene wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:19 pm Precious Shematic 5, no ? I think it's in level 20
What. The.!!!

I would never guessed. Thank you, can continue now.
ene

Post by ene »

no pb ;) just give a 'thumb up' to my notes, they can resolve almost everything :D
'almost as precious as the precious shematic 5' ;)
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

ene wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 5:52 pm no pb ;) just give a 'thumb up' to my notes, they can resolve almost everything :D
'almost as precious as the precious shematic 5' ;)
Also did you find all notes (missing 4/4) for Dragonbane craft? What is exact recipe?

1 crafting hammer, 3 enriched adamantite.. (adamantite rocks, not sure what is it).
ene

Post by ene »

damn.. yes pretty sure i found them all. Can't retrieves them in my glorious notes. what a fail.. :lol:

hmm, i've got something about a dragonbane though.

Try:

3 Enriched Adamantites
Heavy Raw Adamantite
Power Mystic Gem
Forge Hammer
ene

Post by ene »

Can't find anything regarding something called 'adamantite rocks'. Are you sure it's the exact name ? strange..