- UMod Manager - This is a umod meant for the purpose of managing other umods.
- Cooldown clock (Included with UMod Manager) - Adds a radial cooldown indicator to champions' hands.
- Sleep when unfocused (Included with UMod Manager) - Makes the game "sleep" whenever its window loses focus, freeing up your CPU and GPU.
- Developer mode (Included with UMod Manager) - Enables developer mode (config.developer), allowing you to use the global environment in the in-game console and various other developer mode features
- Hi-Res UI Scaling - A very basic mod to scale the game UI past 1x, for high resolution monitors
- Extended hooks - This is a mod for modders. It adds many new hooks in order to allow for more customization of skills, traits and items
- Editor+ - This mod adds a few minor changes to the editor.
- Master classes - This mod aims to add fresh new class options and some level of balancing to any Dungeon-based mod you wish to play it with. It updates the original classes, as well as some items, skills and traits
- More Map Markers - This mod adds 8 more icons to select from when marking up a dungeon map.
Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
1 post • Page 1 of 1
Hi. I think it'd be useful to make a running list of umods available. Here's a start (in chronological order).