Xeen's cronicles (Volume 2)

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Badgert

Re: Xeen's cronicles (Volume 2)

Post by Badgert »

In the console line, enter the command - spawn("magic_bridge")
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

ok that works.. i found a pyramid model is that a key? i see 4 statues who wants a rapier by the pyramid.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Look for a note in the area of the Pyramid, there is a hint of what exactly needs to be put in the hands of the statues.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

is the password for the blackfang castle already somewhere ?? or must that found in the last levels? i remember that i found 2 notes in the pyramid area but thats long ago and i dont know exaxly where i have drop the notes. (but its no rapier) i finished just the dungeon of death.. very amazing map!!
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

In the Castle of the Black Fang, carefully inspect the main hall (where there are 2 thrones).
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

another riddel i spent a lot of time in.. (your puzzles are great)
to enter the black fang throne room i found a note with a solution but i found 4 extra alcoves and there are 2 existing alcoves must i found more hidden alcoves or must i put a special gift in the six alcoves?? (update i think i found t)

Badgert

Post by Badgert »

These "alcoves" are clearly visible on the map :D
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

and now my last journey in this mod the pyramid.. i hoop i found that note back (i remember that the writer was out of bullets. ) i tried everything that i collected till now but nothing works
i have also 4 secrets where i break my mind over.. the 2 spikegates in a corner underwater in the west bastion, the little secret in the shelter third floor , the grave tekst riddle and the idol trial 3 tree dig riddle
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

hansbleeb wrote: Sun May 03, 2020 8:57 am and now my last journey in this mod the pyramid.. i hoop i found that note back (i remember that the writer was out of bullets. ) i tried everything that i collected till now but nothing works
SpoilerShow
Give one statue a spear, another a sword, another a staff (which fell from a local magician) and the last a musket
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

where can i found a musket? i never had this in the game