[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Deramin

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by Deramin »

Galdak wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 1:13 pm
Deramin wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:05 pm I have not been able to find a way under the basement or stones. There is one closed door I cannot figure out how to open and I have checked every wall and area I can find in the basement.
Is it still actual? Did you try moving the levitating blocks?
All 4 of my blocks are currently stuck in the corner and I cannot move any of them. I have not found a way to reset them either. I do feel like I'm missing something.
Galdak

Post by Galdak »

Deramin wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:20 pm All 4 of my blocks are currently stuck in the corner and I cannot move any of them. I have not found a way to reset them either. I do feel like I'm missing something.
That is actually a softlock if there no reset button... In that corner is your way forward
Deramin

Post by Deramin »

Galdak wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 7:51 pm
Deramin wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:20 pm All 4 of my blocks are currently stuck in the corner and I cannot move any of them. I have not found a way to reset them either. I do feel like I'm missing something.
That is actually a softlock if there no reset button... In that corner is your way forward
Still not seeing anything of relevance in that area lol. If its ok ill PM you for other information :P
Stamm Bladecaster

Post by Stamm Bladecaster »

Deramin wrote: Sun Jan 07, 2024 4:20 pm
Deramin wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:05 pm I have not been able to find a way under the basement or stones. There is one closed door I cannot figure out how to open and I have checked every wall and area I can find in the basement.
All 4 of my blocks are currently stuck in the corner and I cannot move any of them. I have not found a way to reset them either. I do feel like I'm missing something.
The blocks should move once you press the levitation button nearby.
Deramin

Post by Deramin »

Stamm Bladecaster wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:46 pm

Thanks for helping!
Right now the issue is even if they are powered up they are all locked into the corner and cannot be moved.

Here is a link to an image of the current situation. I'm either missing something or something went wrong :P
https://ibb.co/4dY8y91
Stamm Bladecaster

Deramin wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 1:10 am
Stamm Bladecaster wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2024 8:46 pm

Thanks for helping!
Right now the issue is even if they are powered up they are all locked into the corner and cannot be moved.

Here is a link to an image of the current situation. I'm either missing something or something went wrong :P
https://ibb.co/4dY8y91
Oh ok. Then this is a softlock, which is unfortunate because there no indication of that.

There are a couple of these in the mod so best thing is to have multiple saves
Stamm Bladecaster

Finished the mod yesterday. I have missed around 20 secrets in total. Cheated once (The thousand faces).

My opinion

Really big mod, lots of new content. Enough time to see the characters growing from babies to semi-gods!
Difficulty curve is a bit of a problem: Fights are too hard at the beginning and too easy at the end
Some riddles do not make sense, even with the solution. No big deal since there tons of good ones.
Sometimes the challenge comes purely from the number of enemies, which is not so interesting (fight, retreat to a crystal, repeat).
Lots of different places, each with their own identity

I would rank it #2 after final adventure
Galdak

Post by Galdak »

Stamm Bladecaster wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:49 pm Finished the mod yesterday. I have missed around 20 secrets in total.
Could you post screenshots of maps if you were markingu secrets? Would be great for my sanity, im trying to catch them all... :D
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Stamm Bladecaster wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:49 pm Finished the mod yesterday. I have missed around 20 secrets in total. Cheated once (The thousand faces).

My opinion

Really big mod, lots of new content. Enough time to see the characters growing from babies to semi-gods!
Difficulty curve is a bit of a problem: Fights are too hard at the beginning and too easy at the end
Some riddles do not make sense, even with the solution. No big deal since there tons of good ones.
Sometimes the challenge comes purely from the number of enemies, which is not so interesting (fight, retreat to a crystal, repeat).

Did you play The Guardians?

For me, it is Guardians first (from same author as final adventure) and then this mod.

Also can you post maps with secrets noted? I am making big guide for this games secrets.
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

Stamm Bladecaster wrote: Thu Jan 11, 2024 7:49 pm Finished the mod yesterday. I have missed around 20 secrets in total. Cheated once (The thousand faces).

My opinion

Can you post which skills weapons you found most powerful (ranged, throwing, light weapons, heavy weapons)?
And what party did you have. What classes proved most useful and what classes you would replace for another?

What party (classes) would you make if you replay this mod again?