[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
NeedToAsk

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by NeedToAsk »

Don't know how active this thread is but I have come across an issue which I'm not sure is a cause of me misunderstanding/misremembering something or of a bug.

I have just reached Mount Khand and upon speaking with the trader dwarf I'm asked to present a credits letter. I don't have one and what makes me suspicious is that I have 2 trade letters. I now worry that the game bugged and I received duplicate trade letters where I was supposed to receive 1 of each. Am I getting it wrong?
RC Flyer

Post by RC Flyer »

I've passed this point but still haven't figured out how to get to the upper magic bridge in the Castle 2nd stair level. There is a lit button up there and what appears to be a chest. I've looked everywhere and sure its probably right in front of my face? Any hints? Also does anyone know of a Walkthru or video for this mod?
topdray

Post by topdray »

Where do I have to put the 3 green gems in Redwood Forrest?
Galdak

Post by Galdak »

topdray wrote: Wed Dec 20, 2023 11:01 pm Where do I have to put the 3 green gems in Redwood Forrest?
Started playing 2 days ago, I was stucked at the same place for 3 hours...
SpoilerShow
There is wall you can walk through near southern entrance to redwood mine
topdray

Post by topdray »

Thanks! Got it myself, the moment before you wrote.
Stamm Bladecaster

Post by Stamm Bladecaster »

RC Flyer wrote: Sun Dec 17, 2023 11:24 pm I've passed this point but still haven't figured out how to get to the upper magic bridge in the Castle 2nd stair level. There is a lit button up there and what appears to be a chest. I've looked everywhere and sure its probably right in front of my face? Any hints? Also does anyone know of a Walkthru or video for this mod?
The button you used to remove the blue cube is also doing something else. Sound will help.
Stamm Bladecaster

Post by Stamm Bladecaster »

Trully fascinating mod that's for sure. So much new content.

The secrets and bits I am missing so far (help wanted):

i) Tannhauser Stronghold: 'Light in the dark'
ii) Xaafi underground: The 'golden finger, fork/spoon from the sky' gibberish
iii) Styr jungle: You can go slow as long as you don't stop
iv) Xaafi desert: Secret behind the row of gunners. It seems to be on top of a 3x3 platform with no access, so might be a teleporter secret
v) Xaafi temple: Asparatus detect a secret north of the Xaafi armor part and west of the library
vi) Mount Khan: No sure what the rattling gunner is for. Is it something for later?
Deramin

Post by Deramin »

Hello all!

So far this mod is Fantastic and I am having a lot of fun!
The only downside is when I get stuck , I get stuck for a long time. :P

I'm hoping you could give me a hand as to what I'm clearly missing. I have not found an answer looking on this forum just yet so I'm sure its simple.

I'm still in Hardabar castle. I have used the 3 gems to open my uncles room. I have a note telling me about the sigil being the key to the artifact in the basement under the levitating room and that's where I'm stuck lol.

I have not been able to find a way under the basement or stones. There is one closed door I cannot figure out how to open and I have checked every wall and area I can find in the basement.

And help you could give would be great :P Thanks all.
Galdak

Post by Galdak »

Could someone help me with 2 secrets? I don't need hints I need explicit solutions spend too much time on them already...
1. Redwood forest: chest near the TP
2. Rocky moutains: force field near enterance
Galdak

Post by Galdak »

Deramin wrote: Fri Jan 05, 2024 4:05 pm I have not been able to find a way under the basement or stones. There is one closed door I cannot figure out how to open and I have checked every wall and area I can find in the basement.
Is it still actual? Did you try moving the levitating blocks?