[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
fairydude

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by fairydude »

For the
SpoilerShow
Globe, yes. I have ZERO clues for that at the moment. Top right I assume I have to go to the drakelands first for some reason, unless the text has some kind of other hint I need to figure out, which I just can't atm. From my forum search, I mostly found out it has something to do with the first letters of something, but that's about it.
Bottom golden door is one I already figured out.

This is mostly because I just cannot find the way forward after getting the stones. Trying to figure out a way into the drakelands AND into the argenite place that probably has some kind of secret passage in one of the 2 lake of rhun areas...
fairydude

Post by fairydude »

sapientCrow wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:53 am are you asking for help or a hint how to figure them out?
For the globe, both. It's been too long and I have like no clue at all.
I have most other things in there and I forgot if I got the secret at the top right with the 3 colored buttons.
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

fairydude wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 6:33 pm
sapientCrow wrote: Wed Aug 16, 2023 9:53 am are you asking for help or a hint how to figure them out?
For the globe, both. It's been too long and I have like no clue at all.
I have most other things in there and I forgot if I got the secret at the top right with the 3 colored buttons.
sorry for the delay. the colored buttons there is wall text that gives you the order of it

can you screen shot the globe so I can refresh my memory of what it is?
fairydude

Post by fairydude »

sapientCrow wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:15 pm sorry for the delay. the colored buttons there is wall text that gives you the order of it

This one.
SpoilerShow
Image and the map Image
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

fairydude wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:28 pm
sapientCrow wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:15 pm sorry for the delay. the colored buttons there is wall text that gives you the order of it

This one.
SpoilerShow
Image and the map Image
is this the one that says blue on wall text or is that the gem or key one?
there is a platform up above nearby too it is either the blue button or the platforms above which you teleport to and there is a lever up there
fairydude

Post by fairydude »

sapientCrow wrote: Thu Aug 24, 2023 10:15 pm is this the one that says blue on wall text or is that the gem or key one?
there is a platform up above nearby too it is either the blue button or the platforms above which you teleport to and there is a lever up there
It does not say blue on the wall, that was for a gem further along, there is a platform above but the lever was for unlocking the 3 gems for the main quest.
fairydude

Post by fairydude »

Text to the left side of the forcefield, dunno if lore or hint.
SpoilerShow
The map with the "interresting bits" marked.
SpoilerShow
Circle for blue button, B for walltext with "Blue" on it, L for lever that you can reach via the teleport. Below the Red X is the forcefield with the globe.
agamon42

Post by agamon42 »

Hello,can anybody let me in on how to enter to Mount Khand please?I have tried lots of combination and no success so far.
Thanks
agamon42

Post by agamon42 »

solved
Hiker

Post by Hiker »

Is there any video walkthrough of the mod? I got stuck at the very beginning - I opened the baths, but it’s not clear what to do next.