The Wild Hunting

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
RacerX

Re: The Wild Hunting

Post by RacerX »

FYI

I did some more exploring all the way to underwater with the axes. Completely stable, my team is very new (only played in Lost City).
My theory is something related to moving food in the kitchen does it. Hope that helps
AndakRainor

Post by AndakRainor »

Pompidom wrote:"Magic of Grimrock overdoes it"
I don't like you anymore!
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

Hello! I got strongly stuck in DARK FOREST and TEMPLE OF EARTH, I have 2 earth essences and I have accessed the southwest and northwest emergency exits, I arrive at some rooms in which it says that two "precious eyes" will be needed to start the ceremony, I put the earth essences on the altars and nothing happens, I have tried putting the essences in more places, including two legionary spears (because they are also a couple), all the levers are pressed, pressure plates and all the gates are open in dark forest, I don't know what to do.
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

I got out of the jam!
SpoilerShow
The solution was two levels back, in the mine, in the "crystal peak" area, you had to do something to get two skulls with eyes with precious stones, with those two skulls you can open a closed door that I thought opened with the two earth essences.
I'm really liking the MOD so far. The only thing I don't like is that sometimes you get hurt and life starts to drop very fast, it makes you depend even more on alchemy than in the original grimrock 2.
Last edited by DonEmilio on Sun Dec 24, 2023 9:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

Stuck again in "Poisonous Swamp", "Strongholf of Life" and "Citadel of the Last Guardians".

I'm in the levels "Poisonous Swamp" (there are many areas and islands I can't reach), "Stronghold of Life" (all completed and forged the essence of life and i have a "crowern figurine") and "Citadel of the Last Guardians" (there is a locked door with a sign that says "Sometimes the livingare afraid of innocent remains...". In the "Poisonous Swamp" I found a buried treasure with a sack and basic peasant clothes and a bone, is there anything to do with it? In the "Poisonous Swamp" I managed to activate two magic bridges in the southwest, but it doesn't seem to help me to advance. In the "Poisonous Swamp" there are still two gates with bars that lead to other levels that I have no idea how to open and almost all the islands that have no bridge (I guess you can activate magic bridges somehow). To the southwest of the swamp, after activating 2 magic bridges (throwing a stone to a plate) there is a lever that I hit and I didn't see it do anything. I have searched the swamp with the utmost care and I don't know what to do.

Thanks a lot.