The Abduction

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
hansbleeb

Re: The Abduction

Post by hansbleeb »

Badgert wrote:[
try to take advantage of the things that you found earlier ...
i canot carried all stuff so i dropped a lot on my way.. i try the most i have now
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

hansbleeb wrote:
i canot carried all stuff so i dropped a lot on my way.. i try the most i have now
everything is very simple
SpoilerShow
you may only need statuettes
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

ha thanks......a lot further now..
i must now going back for food catching fish etc.....
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

Hey, Badgert. I hope you're well.

I was playing your mod and attempted to cast a frost burst spell when the mod crashed. I just assumed that you had the Magic of Grimrock spells in your mod, which I shouldn't have, but I did and the mod crashed.

Your mod seems to have a less serious and foreboding feel to it, which is a change from other mods.

I just thought you'd like to know about the crash.

Cheers!
Mods - Isle of the Deranged & The Allure of Nightfall
http://grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9513
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14762
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

Slayer82 wrote:Hey, Badgert. I hope you're well.

I was playing your mod and attempted to cast a frost burst spell when the mod crashed. I just assumed that you had the Magic of Grimrock spells in your mod, which I shouldn't have, but I did and the mod crashed.

Your mod seems to have a less serious and foreboding feel to it, which is a change from other mods.

I just thought you'd like to know about the crash.

Cheers!
for me the same if i imported a higher level party... when i create a new party every thing is ok and the new spells are learning without crash i had the same problem in some other mods...
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

Oh, okay.

Cheers, Hansbleeb.

Yeah, I imported a level two party, so I could reach with my back Rogue, but it wasn't even necessary as Badgert
SpoilerShow
gave the players spears at the beginning.
That's actually a good idea instead of waiting to add two reach levels to the back party members.

Oh well, back to modding :)
Mods - Isle of the Deranged & The Allure of Nightfall
http://grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9513
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14762
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

the back party i only lounge fire balls and meteor showers ed.. and some arrows.. in the front party i have 2 strong fighters (heavy and light weapons ) a alchemist and a fire armer.. (but that do not much damage.. and found many boxes with pellets (in am now have 1500 pellets in my hands and a six shot pistol..
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

and now i think i missed somthing in the temple of the dark elve i see the stairs to go down further but i have no mine key for that.. in the southwest part of the map i see only closed doors!, one by a spider key. one in the area with the 2 levers and 2 not with a key .. i put 3 blue gems in the statues eyes and mouth.. i set all the figurines in the alcoves i release the heave guy with the flail.. lure him in the dungeon and fire fire balls at him.. when i go a level upstairs to rest i saw hem no more everything in the temple maybe he is trapped in the spike room?? did he carry a key?? in the room where i put the ice statue there is another door that wont go open..i turned every stone upside down to find secret buttons....put things on the plates...
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

I hope this helps:
SpoilerShow
If you see a ladder down and the passage is closed, then you should pick up a letter (or an ax, without a difference) from the nearest altar. After that, carefully examine one of the western halls. The previously closed door will be opened. There you will find the last guard who will have the key.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i only see a stair down and no ladder.. (by the red cross...)
http://s137.photobucket.com/user/bliepe ... 1.jpg.html