Chaos Strikes Back Ramake help

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
RayB

Chaos Strikes Back Ramake help

Post by RayB »

Chaos Strikes Back is a nice mod and I have had a good time playing it but I am stuck.
I am in the triangular section on 'Level 13: Level 5' (north-center of map) with the 6 teleporters bouncing fireballs back & forth (near the Crowern area). There is a door just outside the room at the north and one at the south end of the room. These both open with onyx keys. There is also a portcullis door on the north-east wall of the room that leads into another part of the Crowern area. One of the teleporters is directly in front of it. It has no button or pull chain and no key or coin slot. In the original Atari version of Chaos, it was possible to break this door with a fireball. In this version that does not work. I have completed the other two entrances into the Crowern area and have obtained and used the winged key etc., then gone back to the north-east door and it was still closed. (I had hoped that one of the buttons in the other areas would open it.) I have tried everything I can think of but cannot get it to open. If anyone has played this mod and can help this old man it would be appreciated.