Hi gh0stwizard, sorry for my english because is not my language. About your opinion on LOG2 i respect that but i have another. I try to explain why.
- Is this Skyrim? No, i'm playing now Skyrim and is not the same
(a little joke) it's only a LOG1 with outdoor areas.
- Not well optimized? Mmm, i'm not sure about that. I have a really old computer (about 6 or 7 years) and my computer is under the minimum requirements and i can play. Ok, with low fps on specfic outdoor areas and low quality but... i have a very old graphic card and i can play. Perhaps if i have better computer and i have fps problems i can understand your opinion. With that i'm not saiying you are wrong but there are another post for that. It's only my experience.
- Complex skill tree? Not for me, please if you can explain that point a little more perhaps we can understand what is the problem you have on this area.
- Normal diffuculty is like Hard one in LoG 1? Not for me. On LOG2 you can find more bosses than LOG1, you are right on this point but mobs are basically the same, with more IA but for me this is good.
- Borring swimming? Mmm... i never think about that
how we can do more funny this swimming?
- Guns? Guns?! yes guns, but on LOG1 you have bombs and at the end you can found
some mechanichals creatures and a weapon to destroy the cube
after that, what is the problem with guns?
- Invincible monsters? No, you are wrong on this point. My first time playing LOG2 i have the same problem but simply avoid this monsters until i discover the solution.
I stuck some times on LOG2 on my first aproach, more than LOG1 and was a little disappoint for me too. I need more than 60 hours to complete the game. For example i discover racial foods on my third attempt
I'm not trying to tell you "You are wrong, LOG2 is a great game without fails...." etc. Like i say before i respect your opinion, seems you don't have the best first time with LOG2.
If you find disappointing this game sorry about that. I hope you can find more funny on LOG3
Sorry for my english (another time