Mystery Topic Revealed: Glögg Session Part 3!

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
MrChoke

Re: Mystery Topic Revealed: Glögg Session Part 3!

Post by MrChoke »

I have another one. TeleporterComponent:getTeleportTarget() is only returning the level of the target, not its X, Y, elevation, etc.... I did check for a multi value return. It is only giving level number.

Another, add the ability to set facing when using stairs. Similar to how you can set spin for a teleporter maybe.
Leki

Post by Leki »

Custom ladder animation support, add component animation and apply it to the party camera on click/hit the class "ladder". The same for stairs and chest, please :oops:
I'm the Gate I'm the Key.
Dawn of Lore
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

Ciccipicci wrote:Thank you very much THOM! I'll wait a pm!

Petri, for a future update/Addon, can you think to create a set of deadly traps? I think they can improve gameplay!
although I would welcome these as well, I do not think this is something for AH to do, but rather task for community, which has all tools for it in it´s own hands. I saw already pendulum and chain ball around the forum and nothing prevents you from to create more :)
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
petri

Post by petri »

MrChoke wrote:I have another one. TeleporterComponent:getTeleportTarget() is only returning the level of the target, not its X, Y, elevation, etc.... I did check for a multi value return. It is only giving level number.
Fixed!
petri

Post by petri »

Ok, I'm now starting to clean up the mess I've created today so that I can submit the new stuff to version control :-)

Might have time for one or two quickies still...
petri

Post by petri »

Here is the changelog so far:

- improved error handling of illegal object references in scripts
- added PartyComponent: isIdle(), move() and turn(), setMovementSpeed(), getMovementSpeed()
- added CameraComponent: setFov(), setNearClip(), setFarClip(), getFov(), getNearClip(), getFarClip()
- added new hook SurfaceComponent.onAcceptItem(self, item)
- added new hook PartyComponent.onDrawAttackPanel(self, champion, context, x, y)
- added GuiContext.getTextWidth(), getLineHeight(), translate(), scale(), resetTransform(), transformPoint(), transformVector(), inverseTransformPoint(), inverseTransformVector(), drawGuiItem(item, x, y), drawGuiItem2(item, x, y, srcX, srcY, srcWidth, srcHeight, width, height)
- added support for custom conditions (defineCondition)
- added GameMode.setGameFlags(flag, value) and getGameFlags(flag) (possible flags are PauseGame, HideGui, DisableMovement, DisableMouseLook, DisableMonsterAI and DisableKeyboardShortcuts)
- ItemComponent:setGameEffect() now accepts nil parameter
- bug fix: TeleporterComponent:getTeleportTarget() and StairComponent:getTeleportTarget() do not support multiple return values

Any small requests?
petri

Post by petri »

JKos wrote:Party.onClickItemSlot(party,champion,slot,mouseButton)
Added onClickItemSlot(self, champion, container, slot, button)
petri

Post by petri »

Ok, I'm out of Glögg, and I think I've done enough damage to the code base, so I think it's time to stop now. :) Thank you everybody for participating! This was great fun!

The changes will be soon pushed to a Steam beta branch. Once they are fully tested and we can be sure that no new bugs have been introduced to the main campaign we can release the final version.

Cheers!
Ciccipicci

Post by Ciccipicci »

Really Drakkan? Can you link me the pendulum and the chain ball? I follow the forum everyday but I think I missed those!
THOM

Post by THOM »

Ciccipicci wrote:Really Drakkan? Can you link me the pendulum and the chain ball? I follow the forum everyday but I think I missed those!
Have a look here:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=7913
THOM formaly known as tschrage