[MOD] - Eye of the Atlantis - version 3j

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Drakkan

Re: [MOD - WIP] - Eye of the Atlantis - 22% done

Post by Drakkan »

Grimfan wrote:Actually, I'm interested in those statues in your first picture Drakkan. Are they statues you created or are they from a LOG 1 mod? I have virtually every downloadable asset from LOG 1 and can't remember these.
these are new, mapping is Skugg work actually, I just found the object and material. I am planning to release all used custom stuff when dungeon will be released.
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
Drakkan

Re: [MOD - WIP] - Eye of the Atlantis - 22% done

Post by Drakkan »

Today I have feeling like 1/3 of the dungeon is done. And hey - I am also celebrating 500 hours with grimrock editor ! :)
I also wanted to thanks all the people which are helping me, answering my stupid questions or just supporting me in any way. Thanks guys, I bow to your modding / scripting / objecting skills !

Eye of the Atlantis
Scotty

Re: [MOD - WIP] - Eye of the Atlantis - 30% done

Post by Scotty »

These screenshots look legitimately incredible. Can't wait!
Komag

Post by Komag »

Wow Drakkan, I'm quite impressed!
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

Thta's the only right way. Keep the good work, dude. A mod can't be done in a rush, I see people releasing dungeons made in "half-hour" and of course the result is...well, you know. :mrgreen:
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

We are searching volunteers for english grammar checks and corrections (1-2 persons at max). Who will offer help in this task will receive some text (mail, PM) to check and also 1 silver coin as a reward, when the adventure is going to start.

-- City council of Conwill --
Eye of the Atlantis
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

Drakkan wrote:We are searching volunteers for english grammar checks and corrections (1-2 persons at max). Who will offer help in this task will receive some text (mail, PM) to check and also 1 silver coin as a reward, when the adventure is going to start.

-- City council of Conwill --
Thank you for doing this.
I'm playing Toorum's Manor at the moment, and the English in that mod is a crime against humanity.
sapientCrow

Re: [MOD - WIP] - Eye of the Atlantis - 33% done

Post by sapientCrow »

I also recently played Toorum's Manor, as well as numerous other mods that do in fact show their lack of proper English to a great degree.
It is interesting to note that so many of these amazing mods are done by non-english speaking people... Something to think about.

Anyhoo...
I was going to post here to volunteer to help modders with editing their mods.
So in a long breath what I am saying is I am willing to work on the English checks.
If you are still seeking an editor...
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

sapientCrow wrote:I also recently played Toorum's Manor, as well as numerous other mods that do in fact show their lack of proper English to a great degree.
It is interesting to note that so many of these amazing mods are done by non-english speaking people... Something to think about.

Anyhoo...
I was going to post here to volunteer to help modders with editing their mods.
So in a long breath what I am saying is I am willing to work on the English checks.
If you are still seeking an editor...
PM sent. thanks for any response
Eye of the Atlantis
Lightangels

Post by Lightangels »

Hi, i'm french sorry for the bad english.

I played your mod on grimrock 1 and honestly, that the best i played, and i played many mods on grimrock 1 dude.

I know your work will be awesome ;)