[Mod] Crashed

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Halluinoid

Re: [Mod] Crashed

Post by Halluinoid »

would be great if there was an Idiot's guide to uploading your mod to Steam Workshop and before somebody says how amazingly easy it is to do, yes it sure is easy once you know how :D
nicolas555

Post by nicolas555 »

Hello. I like your mod. It is very interesting but i am stuck.
SpoilerShow
I have two essence of fire, two essence of water, one essence of air. I found the essence of earth but i can't take it. I have explored all area exept the tower except the tower but i don't know how to get into.
Curak

Post by Curak »

nicolas555 wrote:Hello. I like your mod. It is very interesting but i am stuck.
SpoilerShow
I have two essence of fire, two essence of water, one essence of air. I found the essence of earth but i can't take it. I have explored all area exept the tower except the tower but i don't know how to get into.
Thanks! Here you go:
SpoilerShow
Three things.

First the tower, each side has a magic bridge that leads to a button, both buttons being pushed enable a teleporter to gain access. One Bridge exists during the day, one during the night.

Secondly, It sounds like you have not finished the mines, there is a second earth essence deep within. You need 2 keys, one form the ogre ans one from a corpse in the Southlands.

Third, you might have a slightly older version of the map where there was a bug with that earth essence and simple save states, there is atleast 2 of each essence so you can still finish the game but to get the better ending you might have to use the console. I'm sorry about the bug ^^;
Jaberwoke

Post by Jaberwoke »

Hi, nice mod. Enjoying it so far but..
SpoilerShow
I'm in the forest ruins and there's a spike gate I can't open. It's got what looks like the Helm of Valour behind it. I've looked everywhere for a button but no luck. Can you help?
pstair

Post by pstair »

Jaberwoke wrote:Hi, nice mod. Enjoying it so far but..
SpoilerShow
I'm in the forest ruins and there's a spike gate I can't open. It's got what looks like the Helm of Valour behind it. I've looked everywhere for a button but no luck. Can you help?
SpoilerShow
journeying through the rat dungeon will bring you to the other side of that area where you can unlock that with (enough) Ornate Keys that you obtain through progressing in other areas.
Finished the module. Quite enjoyed it, wish it had more recognition. I do wish that the endings came with additional scrolls or notes that were more "in-plot" than just the vanilla cutscenes. Additionally,
SpoilerShow
the "extra ending" with the essences of balance could have been associated with an extra boss fight as opposed to just putting the balances in and THE END.
Curak

Post by Curak »

SpoilerShow
Heya, glad you're having fun!
SpoilerShow
There is a second way out of the sewers that leads to a series of gates opened by ornate keys. The rewards and the monsters guarding them are more powerful each gate.
In regards to the ending
SpoilerShow
I have an idea I've been toying with for an extra final boss sequence, but I've been waiting on some testing. I wanted to do one more release as a finished map, get screenshots on the nexus page, etc, but things got busy around the holidays. Making new videos is way beyond me, but I'll look at having some on screen text or something to tie up the story.
Jaberwoke

Post by Jaberwoke »

pstair wrote:
SpoilerShow
SpoilerShow
journeying through the rat dungeon will bring you to the other side of that area where you can unlock that with (enough) Ornate Keys that you obtain through progressing in other areas.
Finished the module. Quite enjoyed it, wish it had more recognition. I do wish that the endings came with additional scrolls or notes that were more "in-plot" than just the vanilla cutscenes. Additionally,
SpoilerShow
the "extra ending" with the essences of balance could have been associated with an extra boss fight as opposed to just putting the balances in and THE END.
Thanks. Yes, I carried on regardless and discovered the answer. Great mod.
Guardian82

Post by Guardian82 »

Playing this mod with my son now, very nice, well done (even though I too can't pick up the Earth Essence from the Earth Cave).

Will let you know more once I'll finish, all the best in the meantime!
Curak

Post by Curak »

Guardian82 wrote:Playing this mod with my son now, very nice, well done (even though I too can't pick up the Earth Essence from the Earth Cave).

Will let you know more once I'll finish, all the best in the meantime!
I really hope you two have fun!

The latest version should have fixed the earth essence! I will DL it myself and double check it when I have time.
santres

Post by santres »

Curak wrote:
Guardian82 wrote: (even though I too can't pick up the Earth Essence from the Earth Cave).
The latest version should have fixed the earth essence! I will DL it myself and double check it when I have time.
I have the same problem. I'm playing with 0.92 version, is it the latest?

So far the mod looks awesome! Great work!

BR,
santres