Legend of Grimrock II Walkthroughs Fanmade website.

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
D'Ascoyne

Re: Legend of Grimrock II Walkthroughs Fanmade website.

Post by D'Ascoyne »

Excellent work so far. The Spells and Alchemy sections look perfect with the pictures next to each potion/spell. I look forward to seeing how the site develops.

Small thing: the Potion of Bear form - shouldn't it be called Transmuter's potion? Also it would be great with a description of what it does.
grinder

Post by grinder »

Good job! When I tried to gooogle some hints to LoG2 I was totally perplexed with the amount of video letsplays but not a single text solution...

PS: I believe it would be even better if you allowed visitors to contribute or at least suggest changes (wiki?).
Jere

Post by Jere »

I agree, alot of youtube vids, but a written down thing is hard to find.
And yes, we are going to build in a forum or comment section at one point, just want to get the basics out of the way first.
Just so people could actually finish the game using our website.

Thanks for the feedback guys, i really appreciate it.
Sir Tawmis

Post by Sir Tawmis »

One suggestion I'd make in the maps is noting where stairs lead. For example, on Shipwreck Island map - you have stairs - it'd be cool if they were numbered, so you could see where those stairs would take you next.
Define ... 'Lost.' Neverending Nights - The Neverwinter Machinima that WILL make you laugh!
Also read: Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance here on the forum! Check out the site I made for Legend of Grimrock: Destiny's Chance.