[LoGII-PORTRAITS] Potawan Pack

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Ciccipicci

Re: Potawan Portraits Pack

Post by Ciccipicci »

Excellent work! ;)
Jirodyne

Post by Jirodyne »

LocalFire wrote:Besides that you can easily convert any custom portraits for LoG 1 just add _male or _female to the end of each one, eg mage_male.tga I've already done this for all the custom prtraits I use for LoG and they all work
Well, maybe if I only had 4 or 12 of them. But I actually have over 680 Portraits for LoG 1, and aren't they in a different size too, not just needing a rename?
Ciccipicci

Post by Ciccipicci »

Jirodyne wrote:
LocalFire wrote:Besides that you can easily convert any custom portraits for LoG 1 just add _male or _female to the end of each one, eg mage_male.tga I've already done this for all the custom prtraits I use for LoG and they all work
Well, maybe if I only had 4 or 12 of them. But I actually have over 680 Portraits for LoG 1, and aren't they in a different size too, not just needing a rename?
You should autorename them as the new rules of log2 with one of the app that do this and not just manually and then you can share your resources with us!
KadoDragon

Post by KadoDragon »

Jirodyne wrote:We need more. I am shocked it's been this long and these are the only Portaits so far anyone has made. I am even more shocked no one has collected on the ones from LoG 1 and converted them over to the LoG 2 format for us all.
I managed to get a pack of 348 portraits for LoG1, and made them usable in LoG2. Here.
Potawan

Post by Potawan »

Nice, Thank you. I'm looking to increase my set, even good unframed images are usefull. It has been difficult to find insectoids.
Ciccipicci

Post by Ciccipicci »

Thank you KadoDragon. Your portraits set reminds me past games that I loved!
KadoDragon

Post by KadoDragon »

Ciccipicci wrote:Thank you KadoDragon. Your portraits set reminds me past games that I loved!
Ya. There's a lot of stuff like Diablo and such in there.
Potawan

Post by Potawan »

Ops sorry guys, I just saw the creative section and there are the custom portrait :roll: Well I guess a moderator can move this thread...sorry for the inconvenience.

Btw, It would be useful a section in the forum for portraits, it is not easy to find it in current section.
Jirodyne

Post by Jirodyne »

Ciccipicci wrote:
Jirodyne wrote:
You should autorename them as the new rules of log2 with one of the app that do this and not just manually and then you can share your resources with us!
Sorry I took a while to come back and check this thread. I did just that, I saved my entire Portraits folder with what little I could find for LoG2 and all of mine from LoG1 too. A total of 746 portaits. There should be no Dupes between them that I noticed, However.
KadoDragon wrote:I managed to get a pack of 348 portraits for LoG1, and made them usable in LoG2. Here.
I downloaded this and checked, and pretty sure I have most if not everything in here already too. Tho most likely not named the same I don't know. I will not be going threw it all and checking myself xD You can do that xD

Here it is
Potawan

Post by Potawan »

Thank you. What surprise to see portraits of my loved HeroQuest. I already made a few for LoG. I'll share it, but this time I'll put it in its proper place. :P Here