List of Weapons & Armor

Ask for help about creating mods and scripts for Grimrock 2 or share your tips, scripts, tools and assets with other modders here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
NutJob

List of Weapons & Armor

Post by NutJob »

Last edited by NutJob on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:17 am, edited 40 times in total.
NutJob

Re: List of Items

Post by NutJob »

Last edited by NutJob on Thu Nov 20, 2014 12:17 am, edited 31 times in total.
Jouki

Re: List of Items

Post by Jouki »

may I ask you a dumb question? what do mean these numbers in [x/y] brackets?
akroma222

Re: List of Weapons & Armor (work in progress)

Post by akroma222 »

[Skill / Skill, Special]
ScroLL

Post by ScroLL »

Thank you. I almost started this topic today XD
NutJob

Post by NutJob »

ScroLL wrote:Thank you. I almost started this topic today XD
No problem, will work on layout, format, and organization eventually but I really needed some categorization. Just to find those five firearms took me an hour.

Was going to make a personal spreadsheet but figured others out there may be trying to find items just like I was.
akroma222

Post by akroma222 »

Unread postby NutJob » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:57 am

No problem, will work on layout, format, and organization eventually but I really needed some categorization. Just to find those five firearms took me an hour.

Was going to make a personal spreadsheet but figured others out there may be trying to find items just like I was.
Nutjob, Are you doing this through the main game or just dropping them into a moch dungeon in the editor??
You can isolate 'only weapons' in the assets section :D that's how I use to do this to review all my item types for LoG1 mods
Akroma ;)
NutJob

Post by NutJob »

akroma222 wrote:
Unread postby NutJob » Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:57 am

Nutjob, Are you doing this through the main game or just dropping them into a moch dungeon in the editor??
You can isolate 'only weapons' in the assets section :D that's how I use to do this to review all my item types for LoG1 mods
Akroma ;)
Dropping them in the editor. I would of just parsed the assets_pack directly into my database... but you know. ~laughs~
TheLegendaryNarwhal

Post by TheLegendaryNarwhal »

Yea firearms are super annoying in the editor b/c they don't fall under weapons, throwing weapons, or missile weapons. For some reason they're just under items....why they aren't classified as "weapons" god only knows lol. Wish we could make our own personal filters for the assets list, that'd be cool.

Edit: It's super nit-picky considering the amazing job you've done thus far, but you didn't add Pellet Boxes under the ammunition category :D
Last edited by TheLegendaryNarwhal on Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

nice thread. maybe I would aslo add editor_name for each item to know how ti quick find it. but its too late I suppoose :)
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis