Stuck in Test Chamber [ Spoiler }

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Crawler

Stuck in Test Chamber [ Spoiler }

Post by Crawler »

Hey fellow adventurers!!!

I'm stuck in the Test Chamber ( Castle Nex )

Can't quite figure out what to do there or am I missing some secret buttons, please help :)
Yhtill

Re: Stuck in Test Chamber [ Spoiler }

Post by Yhtill »

I'm totally stuck here, too. I can't find any hidden switches or anyway to change anything in the room.
Crawler

Post by Crawler »

Such a tricky room :( argh, i am done with everything else, can't come further :oops:
Ribes

Post by Ribes »

I'm stuck there as well. I have no idea what to do.
3mortis

Post by 3mortis »

SpoilerShow
1.drop item on plate in almost middle of room
2.go down drop another item on another plate

3.go up there is puzzle, you heave to turn on/off teleports so missile will be fly very long and then fly into hole in the wall

4. send missile, go fast in skyway, missile opening the door = skyway is off
Crawler

Post by Crawler »

thank you so so much, didnt see those plates as plates, should have tried the good old, " oh i could drop sth. there....let's see :) " ;)
Ixnatifual

Post by Ixnatifual »

With a little timing you can make the missile run in circles indefinitely until you're in position to remove one object.
eduran

Post by eduran »

SpoilerShow
Even with your hints I don't get it. I've put items on every surface I can reach to no avail. As far as I can see, there are only two types of floor tiles: metal grates and white stone. No pressure plates. On which of them to I have to put an item?
Ixnatifual

Post by Ixnatifual »

Are you on the floor just after entering? Perhaps you are not at the puzzle we think you are at. IIRC at the floor there's a place where you can drop an item to a "round" plate below that may be difficult to make out as a pressure plate.
Spirit

Post by Spirit »

SpoilerShow
You have to drop item through gate on that floor. There is "round" plate one level down behind it.