Crypt: Icicles Beneath

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck in Grimrock 2 or if you want to discuss about the mysteries of the Isle of Nex. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Shadowlordx

Crypt: Icicles Beneath

Post by Shadowlordx »

SpoilerShow
I've attempted to solve this but what I've tried hasn't worked. I've tried setting a Shards of Ice scroll in the empty nook, and I've tried various directions of casting shards of ice. None of this has worked and i can't think of anything else. Anyone have any ideas/solutions?
Chimera005ao

Re: Crypt: Icicles Beneath

Post by Chimera005ao »

SpoilerShow
That's what I would have tried, if I had someone that could cast ice spells.
Of course, no good puzzle should require certain classes or skills. Turns out to be something you find in the place.
Shadowlordx

Post by Shadowlordx »

Chimera005ao wrote:
SpoilerShow
That's what I would have tried, if I had someone that could cast ice spells.
Of course, no good puzzle should require certain classes or skills. Turns out to be something you find in the place.
SpoilerShow
I've completed the whole thing but nothing stuck out to me as fulfilling that premise, could you tell me what the item is, and where it can be found?
daede

Post by daede »

SpoilerShow
In the room where the flames shoot and teleport there are switches. One of them activates a light bridge.
Klezzon

Post by Klezzon »

daede wrote:
SpoilerShow
In the room where the flames shoot and teleport there are switches. One of them activates a light bridge.
Easier:
SpoilerShow
There is a secret switch at the end of the fireball path you can follow, that activate a bridge that allows you to reach a figure that you have to place there.

Return to “Gameplay Hints”