revive

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
paul pot

revive

Post by paul pot »

hello,
is there any way of revieving fallen party member? one of my figters died on lvl 1 and i can see this'll be probably a trend. so aside form loading, is there any other way?
czarship

Re: revive

Post by czarship »

I believe there are large blue crystals throughout the dungeon that can revive fallen prisoners.
paul pot

Post by paul pot »

oh cool, i just ran into one:) thx
felixguardian

Post by felixguardian »

Thanks for the hint!
Minax

Post by Minax »

Each stone seems to only work once, though. Had to use one on the second floor and it turned dark after it resurrected my 3 dead (don't ask...) party members. So you can't just run back to a crystal and constantly cure/revive your party.
"Oh what secrets we could tell if you'd listen and be still
Rid the stink and the noise from our skirts
But you haven't got the clue and perhaps you never will
Mute we stand on the cold plains of Wiltshire "
paul pot

Post by paul pot »

yeah, thats what happend with the first one. im trying to get to the second one now, that damn key.
DAKlives

Post by DAKlives »

Minax wrote:Each stone seems to only work once, though. Had to use one on the second floor and it turned dark after it resurrected my 3 dead (don't ask...) party members. So you can't just run back to a crystal and constantly cure/revive your party.
weird.... i been going back to use the crystal no problem...perhaps it is certain ones that "die"
Jams

Post by Jams »

theres a timer on the crystals between uses, its reasonably long i guess.
Painted Lady

Post by Painted Lady »

But how exactly do you use the blue gems? I have a fallen party member. I have two blue gems. I have touched them, I have dropped them on the guy, I have given them to my mage, he has tried to use them. What???????
sage2

Post by sage2 »

Painted Lady wrote:But how exactly do you use the blue gems? I have a fallen party member. I have two blue gems. I have touched them, I have dropped them on the guy, I have given them to my mage, he has tried to use them. What???????
those are for a... different purpose. You're looking for a large blue crystal floating in space.