[MOD] The Voice

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
leewroy

Re: [MOD] The Voice

Post by leewroy »

I´ll play it once I finish prisioner of bleakhall :)

Saludo desde Brazil, amigo :mrgreen:
Dhomochevsky

Post by Dhomochevsky »

Si eres español como yo, no te preocupes por el nivel de inglés. Hay algunos fallos aquí y allá, pero nada grave.
El mundo es un pañuelo jajaja. Un abrazo y gracias por tus comentarios.
Saludo desde Brazil, amigo
Igualmente!!
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

Finished the module. The end was nasty :twisted:
Duke45

Post by Duke45 »

Like the mod so far but am stuck on the inner sanctuary level 2 with the three parallel tunnels. There is one button and you get warped around but have not been able to figure out the pattern. Any help is appreciated.

Duke

Yes that hint helped. I never would of guessed to do that. Maybe a couple of rocks on the ground would of been a good hint. Thanks.
Last edited by Duke45 on Thu Jul 03, 2014 4:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dhomochevsky

Post by Dhomochevsky »

You need to do this Duke45
SpoilerShow
Go to center tunnel just before the invisible teleporter and throw a rock. At the end of center corridor you have a floor pressure plate and if you throw something this pressure plate deactivate all teleporters and open a secret door at the end of this corridor.
I hope you can continue with this explanation. Tell me if you need more information.
Tell me at the end your opinion ;)
Kaold

Post by Kaold »

How u
SpoilerShow
can open the gate on lvl 3 (in a room with a lot of pressure plates and a corridor with demon head spawning fireballs)?
Dhomochevsky

Post by Dhomochevsky »

Kaold you need to
SpoilerShow
use an item and put on plates marked with O:
--------------> Here is the door entrance
X X X O
X X X X
X O X X
O O O X
<------------------ Here is the door you need to open
when you put an object on this 5 plates the door opens
If you have any problem tell me.
Kaold

Post by Kaold »

Ok, it's working, but tell me how i was supposed to figure it out? I miss a note or smth? And now this combination lock, i feel pretty dumb, or rly missed smth important.
Dhomochevsky

Post by Dhomochevsky »

On this room with plates
SpoilerShow
you found a scroll with a text "now the wrong way". On previous room if you step on this positions you are teleported to the beginning. You need to do the inverse.
The final combination lock:
SpoilerShow
You found 3 notes with that information, one on ossarium area (with the last 2 symbols) but you can't reach this now. Because you choose left way you can find another after the daemon head on pressure plates room. Search for a button on the wall and you found a note with 3 first symbols. The combination needs 6 symbols.
Kaold

Post by Kaold »

Ok.
SpoilerShow
I probably wasted this note(with ending letters) on some earlier plate(or in another way, no idea how :D) so now im stuck here with first 3 letters, so i have 125 possible wariations. Im not "that" stubborn :D I also don't possess earlier saves. You are my only hope now ;d.
Anyway I find this mod quite interesting, a few nice uncommon solutions and tricks was a huge + (but my gamestyle 2 x 25-30 min per day not allowed me to properly "sink into it" ^^)