[MOD] Room Escape

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Allanius2

Re: [MOD] Room Escape

Post by Allanius2 »

Nice mod. I finally figured out my problem. Soon as the thought entered my head I was thinking, "No. Can't be that, can it?" Sure enough... Good job on that.
Glew

Post by Glew »

Allanius2 wrote:Nice mod. I finally figured out my problem. Soon as the thought entered my head I was thinking, "No. Can't be that, can it?" Sure enough... Good job on that.
Sorry for not answering. I stopped checking back regularly some time ago, when the place seemed dead enough. Good to see there are still some new players. I'm happy you figured it out and enjoyed the mod. :)
astronuno

Post by astronuno »

I like room-like games and puzzles, so this mod immediately caught my attention! :!: Yes, it's very short, but... puzzling! :) Some of puzzles were easy to solve, others required several minutes :o It started "foolishly" ;) and ended with a full belly :lol: I particularly enjoyed the last riddle.
The only thing I would change is removing the spiderwebs, because they are clearly visible against the blackness of a corridor.
Apart from this, the mod is enjoyable and entertaining! :D