LoG on PS4? + Touchpad Spellcasting!

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
PiMDx

LoG on PS4? + Touchpad Spellcasting!

Post by PiMDx »

I love you game to no end. I keep going back to look for secrets. Thanks for the hours of fun and I can't wait until 2.

I have been a PC & Console gamer for as long as I can remember and some of my early gaming memories were playing games just like this on console and PC.

I have owned every generation of console and never thought about playing this elsewhere until I picked up my PS4.

The inclusion of the touch pad could make things like spell casting or movement very interesting. Even using it for movement between function (unlike a mouse) by swiping different directions could be very beneficial.

I know the LoG team is small but I have read the PC architecture the PS4 boosts also makes it easy to develop for.

I'm already sold :)

Pi
DJK

Re: LoG on PS4? + Touchpad Spellcasting!

Post by DJK »

We do NOT need console versions. PC is the master race and consoles are dated (yes even next gen) in pretty mouch every single way compared to PC's... other than that.. touch is horrible.
spectre900

Re: LoG on PS4? + Touchpad Spellcasting!

Post by spectre900 »

You mean... make an actual PC to Console port for once that doesn't dumb down or affect the PC version? Heh, that would be kinda cool.

Hmmm....

D-Pad to move forward and side step. R-Stick to turn/look around. L-stick to move "cursor" and use X to examine/activate/pick up/drop/throw.
Use the four shoulder pads to select the corresponding party member, then use the Square and Circle button to activate the item in hands. (prevents alpha striking)

Something like that might work.