However, I have an alpha version of the .dat file for those who are interested in giving it a bit of a play (and a screenshot to tempt people into giving it a quick shot). Any feedbacks, especially bugs, gratefully received.
Features / Notes:
- The notebooks act as containers that can store notes/scrolls containing text and/or images and even spell scrolls.
- There are 3 sizes of notebook - small, medium and large, which hold 10, 20 and 30 notes respectively.
- You can create your own editable notes and type the contents of them into the book. You can even then tear this out of the book if you like!
- You can move through the pages using the left/right arrow keys.
- I've added an intro page on the inside cover so you can read the instructions (shown in the screenshot).
Now available for download: Grimrock NoteBook on NexusMods.