Tomb Of Horrors MOD

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
dukester70

Tomb Of Horrors MOD

Post by dukester70 »

Well I completed my first Mod ... it was quite interesting to make .....glad there are people out there to help and thank yo u very much ....I tried to keep it much like the dungeon but decided to change something just in case people new the crypt ....with hidden secret doors and traps to just die for ...what else could you ask for ....lol
Enjoy and maybe I'll revise it but planing to do more Mod's .........yours truly Dukester70..... opps!! very new with all of this ...http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =148950915 :mrgreen:
Last edited by dukester70 on Thu May 30, 2013 5:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Neikun

Re: Tomb Of Horrors MOD

Post by Neikun »

Don't forget to give us a link, Duke!
"I'm okay with being referred to as a goddess."
Community Model Request Thread
See what I'm working on right now: Neikun's Workshop
Lead Coordinator for Legends of the Northern Realms Project
  • Message me to join in!
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

yep. link please :d
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

What about nexus?
dukester70

Post by dukester70 »

well I have a problem with nexus I seem to not be able to download or upload to the site
Neikun

Post by Neikun »

You need an account to do either.
"I'm okay with being referred to as a goddess."
Community Model Request Thread
See what I'm working on right now: Neikun's Workshop
Lead Coordinator for Legends of the Northern Realms Project
  • Message me to join in!
Drakkan

Post by Drakkan »

To be honest I have problem with nexus uploading as well, usualy uploading there just fail :/ I need to try like ten times before it get trough...
Breath from the unpromising waters.
Eye of the Atlantis
JohnWordsworth

Post by JohnWordsworth »

One of my favourite D&D modules (okay, we've never actually cracked it out in a serious game), but just putting a tomb of Azerak in your game world freaks everyone out in my group). Hope it lives up to the challenging name! Downloading now...

Sounds like the Nexus needs to add an upload feature to their mod manager / downloader!
My Grimrock Projects Page with links to the Grimrock Model Toolkit, GrimFBX, Atlas Toolkit, QuickBar, NoteBook and the Oriental Weapons Pack.
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

I have a problem with steam instead. I just can't download anything hosted there. I installed steam, made an account, followed all the obvious steps, subscribed to the game, but then...dunno what to do to JUST download the game. Steam seems more complicated than nexus to me :?
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

leewroy wrote:I have a problem with steam instead. I just can't download anything hosted there. I installed steam, made an account, followed all the obvious steps, subscribed to the game, but then...dunno what to do to JUST download the game. Steam seems more complicated than nexus to me :?
Actually it's pretty simple. Once subscribed Steam downloads any selected mod(s) into the dungeons folder of LoG. The Steam-Version of LoG even includes and/or removes mods on the fly to/from the custom dungeon list. Also when Steam detects that a mod file was updated it is pre-loaded by the Steam client, even before LoG was started.

Now what i can't tell is how the none-Steam-version of LoG interacts with a Steam client grabing mod files. Perhaps it's possilbe to register a none-Steam-version to the Steam game list with the "Add a Non-Steam game to My Library" function in "Games" menu. If not I would wait until the Steam client states that all downloads have been completed before starting LoG.