[MOD] The One Room Dungeon - Round 1 - RELEASED

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Cobra82asd

Re: [MOD] The One Room Dungeon - Round 1 - RELEASED

Post by Cobra82asd »

i tried but nothing happened, i'll make one more try :|
Bidanka

Post by Bidanka »

Can I please get some help with the room where you have to move red and blue soldiers around. I'm stuck having tried a milion times...
Skuggasveinn

Post by Skuggasveinn »

Bidanka wrote:Can I please get some help with the room where you have to move red and blue soldiers around. I'm stuck having tried a milion times...
Lets give them numbers, so that the closest to the door are 1 and then 2 and 3 like this
blue red
321 123

then this is the move sequence I used.
SpoilerShow
move 1 red
move 1 blue
move 2 blue
move 1 red
move 2 red
move 3 red
move 1 blue
move 2 blue
move 3 blue
move 1 red
move 2 red
move 3 red
move 2 blue
move 3 blue
move 3 red
This is one of my favorite rooms in this dungeon.

Skuggasveinn.
Link to all my LoG 2 assets on Nexus.
Link to all my LoG 1 assets on Nexus.
Bidanka

Post by Bidanka »

Bidanka

Post by Bidanka »

In Wolfrug's room I took out the first red gem and now I can't cross. What to do?

Plus - "HuntersV one room" how do I get in?

And in the frozen labyrinth with the orc and moving walls; Have I missed anything in this room? I just killed the orc and passed without finding anyting special. No secret rooms only a sack....

What to do?
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Bidanka wrote:In Wolfrug's room I took out the first red gem and now I can't cross. What to do?
You can't cross what?
Bidanka wrote:Plus - "HuntersV one room" how do I get in?
By going down the stairs.
Bidanka wrote:And in the frozen labyrinth with the orc and moving walls; Have I missed anything in this room? I just killed the orc and passed without finding anyting special. No secret rooms only a sack....
That's HunterV's room and there are no secrets i'm aware off.
SpiderFighter

Post by SpiderFighter »

Dr.Disaster wrote:
Bidanka wrote:And in the frozen labyrinth with the orc and moving walls; Have I missed anything in this room? I just killed the orc and passed without finding anyting special. No secret rooms only a sack....
That's HunterV's room and there are no secrets i'm aware off.
Agreed. Unless he added something whilst I was away, there aren't any secrets in that room.
jacknic123

Post by jacknic123 »

Can you show me what is right way for in alphabetical order scrolls to put in these alcoves in library challenge? I have tried many times but im totally stuck for hours. I need to know where to put it in from start clockwise direction. :( I would be happy if you show me proper hint information, thanks. :D
Merethif

Post by Merethif »

jacknic123 wrote:Can you show me what is right way for in alphabetical order scrolls to put in these alcoves in library challenge? I have tried many times but im totally stuck for hours. I need to know where to put it in from start clockwise direction. :( I would be happy if you show me proper hint information, thanks. :D
HINT 1
SpoilerShow
In the hand of mage
The library map is hidden,
But only eyes of the gods
Shall see it.
HINT 2
SpoilerShow
Every part of library corresponds to one rune of spell table (for example Fire rune is at top left corner of the table thus Fire Room is in tope left (north-west) part of library)

Fun fact: Entrance to the library is situated on Physicality Rune as it connects library to the material world beyond (and the rest of the dungeon). The locked chamber (books repository) is situated on Spirituality Rune - the knowledge gathered there represent the forces of mind (including main reward - Book of Infinite Wisdom).
FULL SOLUTION - DO NOT OPEN, unless you're really stuck ;-)
SpoilerShow
The Fire Room, the one in north-west part of library (from left alcove to right alcove):
- Enchant fire arrow
- FirebAll
- FirebUrst

The Life Alcove, the one in northern part of library:
- Light

The Air Room, the one in north-east part of library (from left alcove to right alcove):
- Invisibility
- Lightning bolt
- Shock

The Earth room, the one in south-west part of library (from left alcove to right alcove):
- Enchant poison arrow
- Poison Cloud
- Poison Shield

The Death Alcove, the one in southern part of library:
- Darkness

The Ice Room, the one in south-east part of library (from left alcove to right alcove):
- Enchant frost arrow
- Frost shield
- Ice shards
Last edited by Merethif on Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bibbly

HaunterV, One Room, Frozen Labyrinth

Post by Bibbly »

I am stuck and not sure what the other posts are talking about. I cant get past the gate with the level behind it and when I go down the stairs I destroy the tapestries put a torch in the sconce and walk out, no changes and no buttons. Some people mention a wall that moves??? nothing for me and no orc to be seen? I've walked it a few times now looking for anything at all. Please help.

I hope this is not a question that has been asked but the search function on this forum is not turning up anything of value regarding the search terms I used int he subject.