[MOD] The MASTER key.

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
Komag

Re: [MOD] The MASTER key.

Post by Komag »

Pandafox wrote:hi, yes the game sometimes crashes here... it seems if you save the game just before go to hell room, reload it and play it, it is ok...
I feel like that really should be fixed so it will never crash there, surely something can be done
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
ene

Post by ene »

Pandafox wrote:It is an axe (great axe or ancient axe... can't remember)
What if i have no axes :?: not really fair, i have no skills with that weapon :?
Pandafox wrote:hi, yes the game sometimes crashes here... it seems if you save the game just before go to hell room, reload it and play it, it is ok...
really? i really hate this part :P it' my best bet i guess. Will give another go - thanks
ene

Post by ene »

Didn't do it for me..
Pandafox wrote:It is an axe (great axe or ancient axe... can't remember)
Made it through by going back to level 4 and getting the Norja
ene wrote:What if i have no axes :?: not really fair, i have no skills with that weapon :?
since it's the weapon you get after the great battle, it makes sense :? my bad :oops: :)
Pandafox

Post by Pandafox »

sorry for the crash game at this place.... yes it can be solved, it is right !
I will fix it when my new mod will be released ;)
(next week)
ene

Post by ene »

Hello again, can't seem to find my way back. I have the master key and i'm currently at level 3.For some reasons, a door doesn't want to open. I found the Titans rooms at level 9 but nothing changed since then, still stuck
Did i miss something ? :(
ene

Post by ene »

Made it (took the wrong shortcut..). Enjoyed a lot your mod, terrible story ;) but terrific dungeon, very DM-like. My favorite part is the level 7, you really have the feeling you're trapped into a dungeon, very immersive :). The only catch is that they are way too much food (made an indigestion of pizzas :D) but that's about it. Anything but boring. Can't wait for the Chaos key :)
jacknic123

Post by jacknic123 »

In level one floor there are three rooms. First room on left i have been killed spider then i went to next room with demonheads and plates with all snails to unlock secret alcove but im totally stuck in third room and i have tried pressing small secret switch but its nothing happens to my light torch. Im feeling like im trapped in jail :-( I would be grateful if u give me proper information hint and thanks. :-)
ene

Post by ene »

Not sure if it's the right room but
SpoilerShow
have you found this switch :
Image.

Also there are some false walls.
jacknic123

Post by jacknic123 »

I did pressed this switch on wall already but i don't see any other false walls in right third room. Im still trapped in room and I would be happy if you show me better way to find out. Thanks :)
ene

Post by ene »

I quickly checked via an old save, I can't remember anything else i'm afraid.. If you're really stuck, send me your save via pm, will be easier for me to figure out what your problem is