Hotel Hades 2 Nightmare Final

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
msyblade

Hotel Hades 2 Nightmare Final

Post by msyblade »

1.5 Nightmare Final - Nerfed items considerably, added archery purchase in shops.Removed 15% of random tomes. Beefed up all Bosses (4 now!), guards in shops are much stronger. Fixed 6 more exploits involving exp loops, extra books, gems, and torches.You guys even found ways to exploit the tutorial! Apparently, . . did you know this? Grimrock Players are incredibly creative and devious?) Proper Credits added to ending cinematic (Alot of you guys are in the credits, in the game now.)

http://grimrock.nexusmods.com/mods/56/
Last edited by msyblade on Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:09 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Currently conspiring with many modders on the "Legends of the Northern Realms"project.

"You have been captured by a psychopathic diety who needs a new plaything to torture."
Hotel Hades
Neikun

Re: Hotel Hades 0.96

Post by Neikun »

You should post a link so that we could more easily access it.
"I'm okay with being referred to as a goddess."
Community Model Request Thread
See what I'm working on right now: Neikun's Workshop
Lead Coordinator for Legends of the Northern Realms Project
  • Message me to join in!
msyblade

Post by msyblade »

Guess that would be a good idea, here ya go fellas

Last edited by msyblade on Mon Nov 05, 2012 6:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
Currently conspiring with many modders on the "Legends of the Northern Realms"project.

"You have been captured by a psychopathic diety who needs a new plaything to torture."
Hotel Hades
Lollgramoth

Post by Lollgramoth »

You can get stuck in the room with all the Gold(the key doesn't respawn and the door stays closed), but very funny beginning. I died XD
msyblade

Post by msyblade »

I fixed it, just removed the pad that closes the door to avoid it happening in the future. It will be in the next update. Thank you for the feedback man, much appreciated.

Hotel Hades
msyblade

Hotel Hades 0.97 released!

Post by msyblade »

Hotel Hades 0.97 is out! 9 level dungeon with a great story and shops. Added a nice introduction sequence, refined some scripting, finished the final boss battle (and plot twist ending that youll enjoy). Best of all, added a 2nd shop on level 3, a level 1 walkthru to get you started, and 4 Avatar pics to use in create party.

Last edited by msyblade on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:37 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hotel Hades
msyblade

Hotel Hades 0.991

Post by msyblade »

Please try this out and hit me back with comments. 9 level dungeon, 2 shops, 4 new spells, boss battle,level 1 walkthru to get started.You have been captured by a demonic entity that finds it necessary to taunt you the entire time. Spell list is in the walkthru. Almost done tweaking! Added healing spells (Thanx Grimwold). Added hidden Monster matrix areas where the party can level up using monster spawners if they wish to spend the time. Plans for 1.0 release: Remove original music (the wav. file has buzzes in it, and i dont feel like recording another one anytime soon.might put it back in later when I make a good recording of the track. add 2 more monster matrix's and one more store around level 7. Refine Boss battle/ending.

http://grimrock.nexusmods.com/mods/56
Last edited by msyblade on Mon Nov 05, 2012 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hotel Hades
msyblade

Hotel Hades 2 0.995

Post by msyblade »

9 level dungeon, 2 shops, 6 new spells, boss battle,Music overhaul to Gregorian Monks.level 1 walkthru to get started.You have been captured by a demonic entity that finds it necessary to taunt you the entire time. Partial Spell list is in the walkthru. Almost done tweaking! Added healing spells (Thanx Grimwold). Alcoves (Thanx neikun n co.). 28 Tome library ( Thanx Ixnatifual) Added hidden Monster matrix areas where the party can level up using monster spawners if they wish to spend the time. Plans for 1.0 release: Add 2 more monster matrix's and one more store around level 7. Refine Boss battle/ending.Change the Alcove Tomes to randomize each playthrough. Add credits for all the modder's sh%t that I stole to make this.(Grimwold , Neikun n co., and Ixnatifual .Decayer and lollgramoths help with spell scripting.)

http://grimrock.nexusmods.com/mods/56

Hotel Hades
msyblade

Hotel Hades 0.995 ending

Post by msyblade »

There was a bug at the end of level 7 that left a trapdoor open so u could not retrieve the final key. All fixed in 0.996 but thought I'd share this thread for anyone else that encountered it. (and so they would know it can be beat,NOW THAT I FIXED IT, I know, I suck)
WARNING: SPOILERS!

subaruswift
great mod so well done i am on the level 7 pitfall & i can not find away to get a key from the piller, however on lv8 i have killed all there & have found some stairs to lv9 but the gate is closed & i can not go back up stairs, also i have found some blobs on the maze level but they is a lot of them so do i need to do that part ?.

great mod & 8\10 off me.

posted @ 5:12, 17 Oct 2012

No, there is simply a trapdoor that did not shut, blocking u from getting the key
Last edited by msyblade on Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Hotel Hades
msyblade

Re: Hotel Hades 0.995 ending

Post by msyblade »

0.998 up and done on the Nexus, Exp awards for puzzle solving, randomized tome library, 5 new puzzles, and refined all scripted puzzles (no more cheating!)

Hotel Hades