Level 5 - Message

This is the forum for helping you out if you're stuck or if you want to discuss the nitty gritty details of the dungeons within Mount Grimrock. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
DJK

Level 5 - Message

Post by DJK »

Ok so Im running around noclipping and found a message in lvl 5 I didn't encounter on my normal playthrough...

The message says:
"Your feet may never carry you here hastely enough"

It's locked in on all sides by walls and in the F11 map it does have a sliding wall.. there are a few levers in the area but none seem to control the wall :( I'm guessing it's meant as a hint for the secret a little further that's on a timer (pressure plate, run to gate)...

It's NW off loc16 on this map:
http://www.gamebanshee.com/legendofgrim ... level5.php
leewroy

Re: Level 5 - Message

Post by leewroy »

It's not exactly a clue, but yes it's related. I remember this note. You should check the faq, dude. It's not that hard to get pass this puzlle, unless you're encumbered.
DJK

Post by DJK »

I don't have problems with the puzzle :) I don't see how to get that sliding wall open and actually read the message ;)
leewroy

Post by leewroy »

If the problem is timing, I strongly sugget you to get the script to slow the game that some guy made and uploaded (you can check the forums). :mrgreen:

I had to use it for some timed puzzles...