Friday Blog update!

Talk about anything Legend of Grimrock 1 related here.
Darklord

Re: Friday Blog update!

Post by Darklord »

Well lets face it, you've done a normal old School run and a Single character run with few problems, you obviously need more challenge! :lol:

Daniel.
A gently fried snail slice is absolutely delicious with a pat of butter...
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

dazman76 wrote:I have a question, regarding the GOG.com purchased game - how will I know when the patch is available for that version? It's the first game I bought there, so I'm unsure about this. Do I just need to have the GOG downloader running, or is that only passive in reaction to links clicked in the browser, like the original download?

Thanks in advance for any answers/advice you can give :)
Hmm I think you'll just have to check now and then, hopefully someone will post up here when it is available for Steam/GOG, so keep an eye on this thread perhaps. :)

Daniel.
nianu

Post by nianu »

i know :P i'll try it out. i'll probably actually do some xp farming :lol: never needed to before.
ᶘ╯ᵒᴥᵒᶅ╯︵ ┻━┻
Billick

Post by Billick »

Woo quick save!
Halls of Barrian - current version 1.0.3 - Steam Nexus
Me Grimrock no bozo!
dazman76

Post by dazman76 »

Darklord wrote:Hmm I think you'll just have to check now and then, hopefully someone will post up here when it is available for Steam/GOG, so keep an eye on this thread perhaps. :)
Well, the reason I ask is that the GOG page for LoG doesn't indicate a version number or a last updated date. Since I've forgotten the exact size of the original download, they may even have uploaded the patch already and I can't even tell by checking the size :) heh
Nwardezir

Post by Nwardezir »

Steam still slacking, 1.1.4 not available yet. Grmbl.
Started roaming dungeons back in 1980 ... I guess I lost somewhere cause I'm still roaming today :mrgreen:
Loktofeit

Post by Loktofeit »

I went through the list of updates and it looks like they pretty much hit on a lot of the enhancements and extras that people have requested over the past week or two. Considering the size of the team, the short span of time since release and the amount of changes added.... this is just simply an incredible effort on the part of Almost Human. Thank you!
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

Loktofeit wrote:I went through the list of updates and it looks like they pretty much hit on a lot of the enhancements and extras that people have requested over the past week or two. Considering the size of the team, the short span of time since release and the amount of changes added.... this is just simply an incredible effort on the part of Almost Human. Thank you!
I know, I'm impressed to, really brought so much of what the fans want to quickly! :D

I can almost smell that editing software.... :P

Daniel.
Pez

Post by Pez »

Wow, they released it very quickly, thought it would take more time. This is great news, I'll keep checking this thread so I can update ASAP :D
Darklord

Post by Darklord »

nianu wrote:i know :P i'll try it out. i'll probably actually do some xp farming :lol: never needed to before.
I'm still thinking of using an editor for my hard replay, I want some extra Skill points to play with. ;)

Daniel.