The Fall of Maelroth v1.0

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Lagrange

Re: The Fall of Maelroth v1.0

Post by Lagrange »

Great Mod. Found a solution to every puzzle until now. I'm stuck in the Arena. Just killed an ogre, found a scroll in front of a talking head, but i can't find a way out of that room... any help would be appreciated!

Edit: Never mind. Problem solved. After reload and running Encounter again, secret door reopened as expected.
guisat

Post by guisat »

Well, nice shot !
There was good times lurking into your mod, some tricky things (or else i got'em by chance
SpoilerShow
the slime and the 5 pressure plate / the secret wall after the popcorn party
)

really good stuff, thanks :P

(the only thing is
SpoilerShow
i don't get that deep sandy place where i'm s'pose to throw... miss luck that time ;)
)
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

Hi! I passed "The Fall of Maelroth v1.0" on HARD (two barbarians, an alchemist and a wizard all starting at level 1):

Levels visited: 11/12
Secrets: 10/10
Epic items: 2/2
Last edited by DonEmilio on Fri Mar 08, 2024 2:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

Hi! I passed "The Fall of Maelroth v1.0" on HARD (two barbarians, an alchemist and a wizard all starting at level 1):

Levels visited: 11/12
Secrets: 10/10
Epic items: 2/2

I had serious problems in "The Labyrinth", I had a savegame before entering it and that allowed me to pass it knowing more or less the places where I had to go and also knowing that there are no secret switches in this area, I think there should only be one or two giant rats in this level, you can only kill them by freezing them with freezing bombs and attacking them when they are frozen.

On the other hand in one of the secrets there is a scroll that gives you some instructions on how to access a secret area (I guess with another secret boss), the scroll says: "Stand where the sand is deep and throw towards the horizon. This will activate a dimensional rift. It is difficult to return, be prepared". The only place I can think of where there is sand is the area at the beginning, the beach, I have tried everything I could think of "looking at the horizon" (throw the scroll, throw stones or knives, etc...) in all the squares of the beach and nothing happens.
SpoilerShow
A puzzle where I almost abandoned the MOD was the one with the small corridor, the SLIME and the two plates, but I managed to solve it, just trying to give a lot of times quickly only to one of the two plates.
Regarding the hole in the mines where a guy asks you to throw food (I did it):
SpoilerShow
Does it serve for later in the labyrinth is open that area where there are better weapons and I think a book of wisdom?
For the rest, I liked the MOD very much, I hope they make more mods of this style, short and good, which is how I like them.

Best regards!