Still Waters Run Deep - Act I

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
hansbleeb

Re: Still Waters Run Deep - Act I

Post by hansbleeb »

i found an alcove with the tekst i descend with arms open wide.. but i tried every object i had in my inventory but no results

and 2 alcoves wit a tekst earlier dead colours bla bla bla.. nothing happens
eLPuSHeR

Post by eLPuSHeR »

I am stuck in this same area too. Nice mod concept but I feel English is not your native tongue, isn't it? :lol:
Intel i7 5960X
Gigabye GA-X99-Gaming 5
8 GB DDR4 (2100)
GeForce GTX 970 (Gigabyte)
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

Hi, I'm playing this mod and I'm stuck with no way out. I have discovered all the secrets.
SpoilerShow
I converted the "bloody skull" into a "brass key", in the area that opens with the "brass key" I converted a scroll into an "iron key" in a niche, in the area that opens with the "iron key" I got a "gold key", in the area that opens with the "gold key" I accessed a carrier (with a combination of plates) and got a "gear key", in the area that opens with the "gear key" I got a green and a red gem, placing the gems in two altars I got a "skull key", the skull key opens a room in the dungeon 2-1 to the northeast, the door opens and there are some stairs, I go down the stairs and I arrive to an empty room where there is absolutely nothing to do, no secret buttons, no carriers, nothing. ..

I've gone through the whole map and I can't think of absolutely nothing else to do.
Greetings!