[MOD] Journey To Justice v2.1

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
DonEmilio

Re: [MOD] Journey To Justice v2.1

Post by DonEmilio »

He again!
SpoilerShow
I finished the game, I discovered 32 secrets out of 42 and 4 treasures out of 6, levels visited 26 of 27, the group was acquitted and Armand Rouquiner went to prison (red hair, black clothes, mine book and fake letter). I put the 4 essences on their pedestals, the only thing I got was an experience bonus, is there anything else related to the essences? Supposedly there is a level that I have not visited.

Regarding the fight against the dragon there is a bug that is to let it corner you on one side and the dragon does not attack you and you can kill it easily, it happened to me the first two times I fought against it by chance, the third time I beat it normally just going around the sides and killing the smaller units, until they stop coming out, then you can kill it normally 1 vs 1. There is also a book that can instantly kill an enemy in front of you, I used it against the dragon but it didn't work.
Thanks for creating this, it's a work of art!
THOM

Post by THOM »

Ha - congratulations - sounds you did a great job!
SpoilerShow
Concerning the lindworm fight: Quite possible that this behaviour can happen. Not sure if I can avoid it.

That the Tome of Death doesn't work on the lindworm is intentional (even I have no idea anymore how I did it...)

You havn't missed a level - there are only 26 to visit (and I was sure, I did a fix that this wrong info isn't given to the player...)

From placing all four elements you get a 1000xp bonus (plus the bonusses you get from palcing a single element on the right pedestal). Not good?
THOM formaly known as tschrage
DonEmilio

Post by DonEmilio »

Hello again! Actually I think it's only bonus when I put the four essences, but I'm not sure how much, I know that my four characters leveled up, so the bonus should be big.

I solved all the puzzles in the lab, the only one left was the button puzzle.
SpoilerShow

- Puzzle button:

Press 3 times the brown button (next to the blue crystal), 2 times the chain (next to the electric cell), 1 time the blue button (in the northwest room). A secret passage will open with a fight against an invisible (but weak) monster and other minor monsters. The reward is a necklace and the red fire orb for a mage. This secret is useful if you discover it at the beginning of the game (infinite fireballs with only level 2 fire magic), not like I did that was almost at the end of the game. The clue is in a note that says "3, 2, 1".

- Puzzle "Gloves Heather":

Niche "Gloves Heather" is used to turn leather gauntlets into fire gauntlets (they make the one who wears them all his attacks to be fire, damaging more the enemies sensitive to fire).

- Marmite with green liquid:

Used to fill poison flasks (poison can be useful later, but can be obtained in another way as well).

- Puzzle of the 4 altars and elements.

On an iron head there is to shoot close fire, air, earth and ice magic at the head (you have to hit it). Then the magic barrier will be deactivated and you will be able to pick up the 4 element-shaped objects. Place these elements on the four altars as follows: Fire in the south, water in the north, earth in the west, air in the east. If you did it right the altars will be colored, take all the element objects again and put the fire in the red color, the air in the yellow, the earth in the green and the water in the blue. It will deactivate a magical barrier of a protected enclosure and you will be able to pick up a "philosopher's" stone that you can use with any character and get a bonus of 5000 experience. The clue to solve this puzzle is in a note stuck in a crack in the wall near the 4 altars and in a drawing with the elements and the cardinal points on a wall. I must say that this puzzle is quite difficult to discover because any player would think that it has to do with the four essences and that the objects-elements are only decorative, since they are close to where you find the four essences.

- Sword freezer puzzle:

In the northwest of the map there is an altar and a kind of receiver. Place the water essence in the altar, then put a sword in the receiver, the sword will acquire the power to throw frostbolt as a special attack and will also damage more enemies sensitive to water or cold (like fire elementals). The clue is in a note that I do not remember where you find.

- Pick up the object in the cell with the fireball:

To do this without taking damage place an object or stone on the platelet. Then cast a "force shield" spell on the cell with the fireball. The fireball will disappear and you will be able to pick up the object inside without any fear.

- Secret in the basement of the laboratory:

On the bottom floor of the lab there is a secret button easy to find (you will have to kill the monsters first) that opens a wall with a secret.

- Building electric bombs in the laboratory:

Place an empty bomb capsule, a black poweder and a yellow Falconskyre plant on the large table at the center of the lab. The recipe is in a note that I don't remember where you can find it.