[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
sapientCrow

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by sapientCrow »

bongobeat wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:29 pm
sapientCrow wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:41 pm Is there any special use for golden armors or the ancient sunwarrior (the yellow labelled gear not store bought?)
it looks like the Samurai stuff and you get it way later when it is really weak.
golden armor are supposed to be upgraded (with power gems, 2 upgrades with one powergem, and the last upgrade with 2 powergems) at the golden forge in mount khand.
Theyre are not particulary powerful at the beginning, but once you upgrade them, they became interesting

Ancient sunwarrior, not sure, the epic item you found since the deadmarch level? those are not upgradable. Theyre are just better than the sorcerer's stuff.
ok thanks the paci9ng of them come slower than vastly superior gear for mage or pure warrior or even rogue hybrid is why I asked.
i guess if you never go for secrets
once i get the stun staff and major virge upgraded it awesome mode

ON a technical note is there something that runs in the background like every 2 minutes or so. Once I pretty much get to Xaafi desert I get this cycle of super fps drop and slow down. And by the time I get the undead fight in Blackreach or peak it just gets worse and worse which then leads into save crashes.
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

Think I figured out that crash in ARC with ambush. If you already have turned on other spawns it crashes but if you go right to the ambush before other of those mites spawn it does not crash.
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

sapientCrow wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:54 am
bongobeat wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 10:25 pm
olavimuff.ee wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:38 pm
I didnt manage to get anything from forge IX.
you need ore of Ix (2x), core of iX and a piece of antimatter

Celestian gem aren't usefull here.

Edit: antimatter is a nuclear fuel cell, don't remember how I call it right now :D shame!
so can i use the celestine gems on another forge?
that formula doesnt seem to work
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Wed Jul 26, 2023 7:38 pm
I didnt manage to get anything from forge IX.

Edit: antimatter is a nuclear fuel cell, don't remember how I call it right now :D shame!
celestian gem are needed to upgrade major weapon on the forge of time (golden claymore, tannhauser sword after a first upgrade to feanor's forge, bow of ix, wizards virge, etc...)
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

sapientCrow wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:52 am

What version of the mod you play? There was a bad connection to the script for that forge, also a wrong condition in the previous version.

sapientCrow wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:59 am
sapientCrow wrote: Tue Jul 25, 2023 3:41 pm Is there any special use for golden armors or the ancient sunwarrior (the yellow labelled gear not store bought?)
it looks like the Samurai stuff and you get it way later when it is really weak.
golden armor are supposed to be upgraded (with power gems, 2 upgrades with one powergem, and the last upgrade with 2 powergems) at the golden forge in mount khand.
Theyre are not particulary powerful at the beginning, but once you upgrade them, they became interesting

Ancient sunwarrior, not sure, the epic item you found since the deadmarch level? those are not upgradable. Theyre are just better than the sorcerer's stuff.
ok thanks the paci9ng of them come slower than vastly superior gear for mage or pure warrior or even rogue hybrid is why I asked.

ON a technical note is there something that runs in the background like every 2 minutes or so. Once I pretty much get to Xaafi desert I get this cycle of super fps drop and slow down. And by the time I get the undead fight in Blackreach or peak it just gets worse and worse which then leads into save crashes.
You may run into the script that spawn items in xaafi underground, or even the objects of dagamon plains.

Also, there is a script running, to destroy objects on dagamon plain west( after the blackreach), once you get the next stage of the main quest. King malakai tells you to go into the blackreach stronghold. Then it starts some fight and that script is running, for a minute or something.

Otherwise there is nothing else.
sapientCrow wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:35 am Think I figured out that crash in ARC with ambush. If you already have turned on other spawns it crashes but if you go right to the ambush before other of those mites spawn it does not crash.
The crash comes from the missing boss that is killed once you finish every waves of the scavengers.
I really don't understand why it can cause a crashes, as it can only be killed once every waves are finished.
It is modified now. (That boss is a fake boss, only to let the bossfight bar live)
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

bongobeat wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:30 pm
sapientCrow wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:52 am

What version of the mod you play? There was a bad connection to the script for that forge, also a wrong condition in the previous version.

sapientCrow wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:59 am

You may run into the script that spawn items in xaafi underground, or even the objects of dagamon plains.

Also, there is a script running, to destroy objects on dagamon plain west( after the blackreach), once you get the next stage of the main quest. King malakai tells you to go into the blackreach stronghold. Then it starts some fight and that script is running, for a minute or something.

sapientCrow wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 9:35 am Think I figured out that crash in ARC with ambush. If you already have turned on other spawns it crashes but if you go right to the ambush before other of those mites spawn it does not crash.
The crash comes from the missing boss that is killed once you finish every waves of the scavengers.
I really don't understand why it can cause a crashes, as it can only be killed once every waves are finished.
It is modified now. (That boss is a fake boss, only to let the bossfight bar live)
I thought maybe it was because of overlapping spawns from the other sets but I am newb mode so...
I almost made it through once while others were active.
If nothing on the level spawns until that fight is activated it is fine.

I am using the version from Nexus:
https://www.nexusmods.com/legendofgrimrock2/mods/167

Maybe another version from steam?
I put the ore of ix the orb and a nuclear fuel cell on table and nothing happens

The script runs everywhere in the world now somewhere around Xaafi desert it began. Does it need to keep running is there some console that can print what script runs every few minutes? then I can disable it or is it necessary?
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

bongobeat wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 12:30 pm You may run into the script that spawn items in xaafi underground, or even the objects of dagamon plains.

Game freeze happens every 3-4 minutes for me and infinitely. As more progress I did in game as longer each freeze lasted. At the end of game every freeze takes 10-12 seconds to finish.

For me it looks like to be 2 part of it - first part of freeze take longer time, then it is very-very short pause (like 0,1 sec) and then second part of freeze happens.

Another issue was game save problem, but you probably know that I have removed whole redwood mine lvl2 object data from game save (or whatever it was what I removed, map got empty after that). After that I was able to save when game not running for too long time.
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

Finally complete
318/319 secrets, 228/232 epics, 15/5 treasures

I missed 1 secret i think in palace or sacred grove

and I am missing 4 epics too (maybe these are from upgraded gear from using gems on forge of time?

I had to run the console command to get the IX weapon as the forge did not work

how does the third eye gem work does it have to be in hand?

this mod is crazy epic!
just amazing how much awesomeness is in it!

Now I am ready for Arkbane!! when is next mod... haha
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

sapientCrow wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:02 pm Finally complete

and I am missing 4 epics too (maybe these are from upgraded gear from using gems on forge of time?

this mod is crazy epic!

Wow, congrats.
SpoilerShow
But that secret ... this tiny naughty thing ... still hiding somewhere ...
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 11:09 pm
sapientCrow wrote: Thu Jul 27, 2023 10:02 pm Finally complete

this mod is crazy epic!

Wow, congrats.
SpoilerShow
But that secret ... this tiny naughty thing ... still hiding somewhere ...
yah to have 1 single secret left super annoying and not sure where.
did you get 5/5 in grove and 9/9 in palace?

did you finish too?

Return to “Custom Dungeons”