[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
olavimuff.ee

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by olavimuff.ee »

sapientCrow wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:44 pm
olavimuff.ee wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 9:14 pm
sapientCrow wrote: Thu Jul 13, 2023 2:37 pm

AWESOME!!

Did you find them by searching or console?
SpoilerShow
Gems of the Moon ... think Elf and Forge
Console, by a commands what I posted earlier. You have searched it by id, instead of name.

In which area is Elves forge?
SpoilerShow
it is the Elf in town. Where you upgrade Decimation. Name is Feanor. You also go to him to get Mithril for some guy earlier with Dwarves.
Really so what was the name you used for search for disk and maric key?

Now all that is left is Lightning core to be fixed.

Do you know if there is some special secret on the main floor of Lord Hardbar Castle? Trying to find all secrets am a bit stumped on this one now
SpoilerShow
For disk you need a code:

Code: Select all

do 
	local_item_id = "disk_data_droid" 

for index = 1, Dungeon:getMaxLevels() do 
		for item in Dungeon.getMap(index):allEntities() do 
			if item.name == local_item_id then 
				hudPrint("A matching item was found in "..item.map:getName().." ".."(level "..item.level..") @ tile X:"..tostring(item.x)..",Y:"..tostring(item.y))
				playSound("secret") party:spawn('blob') 
				return 	
			end 
		end 
	end 
	hudPrint("No matching item was found")
end
For Aldon maric key you use code:

do 
	local_item_id = "aldon_maric_treasure_key" 

for index = 1, Dungeon:getMaxLevels() do 
		for item in Dungeon.getMap(index):allEntities() do 
			if item.name == local_item_id then 
				hudPrint("A matching item was found in "..item.map:getName().." ".."(level "..item.level..") @ tile X:"..tostring(item.x)..",Y:"..tostring(item.y))
				playSound("secret") party:spawn('blob') 
				return 	
			end 
		end 
	end 
	hudPrint("No matching item was found")
end
I am too lazy to make comfort scroll logs since I have no plan to cheat too much. It makes it boring.

It looks like same item can have 2 different names: first name it have is when it is not picked up yet and then it get a name when you pick it up. But I may misunderstand it also.
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

Arrhh, I know there is a key and I even once got it. But I had to restart game to be able to save and now I cant get that key. I am pretty sure it was behind curtain in this direction, but not 100% sure because I searched it long time.
SpoilerShow
Now, god damn, cant get it.
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

SpoilerShow
It looks like jean bart testament 8 doesnt exist or it is with another name. spawn("jean_bart_note_08") doesnt give results meanwhile spawn("jean_bart_note_07") exist before digged it up.
Gil anadin key was way too much hidden, seriously. :O
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

Hi again

Is it possible for you to screen shot your Map of Castle Hardabar (the main floor) and Sky City (also main floor)?
I am missing secrets here and need to double check a map.
Can I kill the Mayor after giving staff because of what he did?
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 3:37 am
SpoilerShow
It looks like jean bart testament 8 doesnt exist or it is with another name. spawn("jean_bart_note_08") doesnt give results meanwhile spawn("jean_bart_note_07") exist before digged it up.
Yah I ran around for days looking for that key too.

Still no luck on Purple stones or Lightning Core?
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

sapientCrow wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:29 pm Hi again

Is it possible for you to screen shot your Map of Castle Hardabar (the main floor) and Sky City (also main floor)?
I am missing secrets here and need to double check a map.
Can I kill the Mayor after giving staff because of what he did?
SpoilerShow
For me it looks now that a girl who is locked behind the door marked by my red X, should be somehow involved for something. When I first time entered to sky city I think it wasnt possible to get talk to with her because there were other guardians on my way.
sapientCrow wrote: Sat Jul 15, 2023 4:30 pm
SpoilerShow
Yah I ran around for days looking for that key too.

Still no luck on Purple stones or Lightning Core?
No. There are too many items which' elevation is below ground.
Lightning core seems not to fail so frequently when you are at the time of forge place.

I feel like sometimes when using core you can hear sound of secret, but it doesnt do anything. My one thought is that maybe this must happen many times. Once I got like 3-4 of such sound messages when I was at the core lightning room, but it didnt deactivate force field. If Bongo said that lightning core is for lightning core test room then somehow it should work only there. Since game loading takes too much time I didnt try to make many attempts to reach many succeeded operation.

I wonder that reaching to secret sound is so hard but I got it many times on a row only one time and cant repeat it again. I wanted to save game at this time, but my game crashed because I was playing too long time on a row ...
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Hey there, sorry, but I am not very available.

The core is used when you click on it on the hands of a champion, it checks a random event, and sometimes you get the good event that unlock a secret way in the level stargate. There is additional effects: for instance it active/deactive most of the skys in the mod. But the true use it only to deactivate the access to the stargate level's secret.

While trying to deactivate/activate those skys, it no longer find a sky named blue_mountain_1, this sky no longer exist, it was in the level blue mountains, but that level hs been deleted in the last version.

As sapientcrow reported to me that crash, for now you can do the followings:
First possibility to prevent the crash is to spawn a sky, so the script will find that sky and act without crash (to continu using the orb):

Another way it that you stop definetely using the orb and I give you the direct command that open the secret in the stargate level. (by stargate level I mean the level in the ARC, next to dagamon plains)

(You can choose the way you prefer but the first way add an object that will be saved permanently with full minimal states)

Here is the code for the first way (to continu to use the orb), please make a true save before anything else, then type this in the console (and please do that only one time!):

spawn("blue_mountain_sky",1,1,23,3,0,"blue_mountain_sky_1")
blue_mountain_sky_1.model:disable()
blue_mountain_sky_1.nightSky:disable()
blue_mountain_sky_1.stars:disable()
blue_mountain_sky_1.light:disable()
blue_mountain_sky_1.ambient:disable()
blue_mountain_sky_1.sky:disable()
blue_mountain_sky_1.lensflare:disable()
Here is the code for the second way, to deactivate permanently the secret access by console (but you must never use the orb):

indus_forcefield_tron_red_10.controller:deactivate()
Note that if you want to do it the normal way, with the first solution, you must use the orb in the stargate level, near the secret, because once you used it, it will lock the area again after a few time, so you have to be next to the secret to enter it before it close itself.
SpoilerShow
Do you think I should put it more visible?
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

stumped again on that bloody puzzle with horses and horseshoes in mael tael castle
does the 96 and 72 even matter?
SpoilerShow
I know there is feet and how many but beyond that dont get it. A horshoes is 1 foot or attached to 4 feet on a horse? A boot is 2 feet or a single foot.
olavimuff.ee

Post by olavimuff.ee »

bongobeat wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:03 am
SpoilerShow
Hey Bongo, nice to hear about you. :)

I have to thank you for making so polished, impressive, interesting, and hard ... mod. Only save crashes and game freezes makes it hard to play. I know it's not your fault, just things are so.

About that key - I still dont know where it was exactly and how I got it. But even with a knowledge that it supposed to be there, it is almost impossible to get it. Good place for this key is behind yellow led bar, where it should not to be visible but it is possible to get it then.

Thanks for info about lightning core, I will try it.

In the next version (if you will publish it), you can fix Xaafi temple key location 4;23 where getting key is not release secret.
And Scavengers fight in Command center area ends up with game crash.
sapientCrow wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:02 pm stumped again on that bloody puzzle with horses and horseshoes in mael tael castle
SpoilerShow
I know there is feet and how many but beyond that dont get it. A horshoes is 1 foot or attached to 4 feet on a horse? A boot is 2 feet or a single foot.
What? Where are you?
EDIT: Ok, I remember now. Look which items are single and which multiple.
sapientCrow

Post by sapientCrow »

olavimuff.ee wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:11 pm
bongobeat wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 11:03 am
SpoilerShow
Hey Bongo, nice to hear about you. :)

I have to thank you for making so polished, impressive, interesting, and hard ... mod. Only save crashes and game freezes makes it hard to play. I know it's not your fault, just things are so.

About that key - I still dont know where it was exactly and how I got it. But even with a knowledge that it supposed to be there, it is almost impossible to get it. Good place for this key is behind yellow led bar, where it should not to be visible but it is possible to get it then.

Thanks for info about lightning core, I will try it.

In the next version (if you will publish it), you can fix Xaafi temple key location 4;23 where getting key is not release secret.
And Scavengers fight in Command center area ends up with game crash.
sapientCrow wrote: Sun Jul 16, 2023 12:02 pm stumped again on that bloody puzzle with horses and horseshoes in mael tael castle
SpoilerShow
What? Where are you?
EDIT: Ok, I remember now. Look which items are single and which multiple.
Yah I went back to start over. So far all secrets except Sky City I think. On Hard with no cheating this time.
I still do not get it. Like last time I randomly pressed the right solution. But it makes just no sense at all.
Not sure I am supposed to divide to get it or add what I see on screen in total or use the divided value...
I have complete overthought it I know.

So Purple Stones solution
SpoilerShow
Mael Tael Skyreach and not digging

Return to “Custom Dungeons”