[MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
andyroosta

Re: [MOD] Call Of House Hardabar

Post by andyroosta »

I've recently started this mod and it's really good so far..not sure what to do at the 'reversed mirror' puzzle. I've tried placing potions on the floor mirroring the other side etc to no effect.
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

I do not know how much respected bongobeat is ready to give direct hints, so I can only hint a little: :)
2498billb wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:42 pm i have tried everything but still cannot see how to do it, pls help.
SpoilerShow
you need to try in the dungeon!
2498billb wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:42 pm Also cannot get into the forge in Skycity where do i find the item to place in the alcove?
SpoilerShow
an edible, but rare and valuable item helped me!
andyroosta wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:13 pm not sure what to do at the 'reversed mirror' puzzle.
try to be more attentive!
Pompidom

Post by Pompidom »

andyroosta wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 9:13 pm I've recently started this mod and it's really good so far..not sure what to do at the 'reversed mirror' puzzle. I've tried placing potions on the floor mirroring the other side etc to no effect.
It doesn't matter which items you place. Doesn't even need to be a potion. Just make sure you mirror "everything" in the room (not only stuff on floor tiles)
SpoilerShow
You need to place a torch as well. Don't forget about the bookcase either.
edit super spoiler:
SpoilerShow
Destructible wall in this area
Pompidom

Post by Pompidom »

NM found it :D
Fimir

Post by Fimir »

bongobeat wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:52 pm
About the planetarium:
keep trying, the pushable spheres need to be put exactly under the six nebulas
Im lost on this one - is my detection of nebula (first picture in spoiler) correct? should it be like this from several sides when i look up, or should it be somewhere else - in the middle of view, or only when im looking north for example...

Edit: tried pushing spheres here and there for another 20minutes and I do not get the core of the puzzle obviously. Would apprecciate direct answer, even in pm if you do not want to give answer for the future adventurers:)

Edit2: Reseting the sheres + leaving the room and than coming back and placing them in correct places (which I had before) solved the problem.
Last edited by Fimir on Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:41 pm, edited 2 times in total.
bongobeat

Post by bongobeat »

Fimir wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:48 am
bongobeat wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:52 pm
About the planetarium:
keep trying, the pushable spheres need to be put exactly under the six nebulas
Im lost on this one - is my detection of nebula (first picture in spoiler) correct? should it be like this from several sides, or should it be somewhere else - in the middle of view, or only when im looking north for example...
Yes it is correct, please try to reset the puzzle with the button behind the stairs and try it again.
2498billb wrote: Mon Feb 20, 2023 8:42 pm Hi can anyone help, in the rocky mines I need to cross a broken bridge, I have wood from the trees, rope and nuts & bolts, have used the rope ok but how do you use the wood? i have tried everything but still cannot see how to do it, pls help. Also cannot get into the forge in Skycity where do i find the item to place in the alcove? thx in advance.
Hi, ropes, bolts and woods has to be placed on the altar in the underground to make a platform, you'll need 4 bolts, that are to be found in the underground level.

Then, once you put ropes in the pillars(in the outside),
SpoilerShow
place the platform on the wood that just appeared
Skycity forge: it's something you can eat, but only after breaking something
My asset pack: viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9320

Log1 mod : Toorum Manor: viewtopic.php?f=14&t=5505
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

i am stuck again :evil:
the moving blocks puzzle in the mine, only found two notes and so far I would think it s
SpoilerShow
A4 and C4
, tried all combos with these two but nothing worked ...
next one . captain of the golden ship. no idea about that, ship might be the sun but the captain ? helios ?
also I did not find a hint to that crystal button puzzle in the armory
that head and tails puzzle could be a little hard to solve for non english speakers, in my country it s head and number fx
but overall really great mod, thx very much for making it :D
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
poqwer11

Post by poqwer11 »

marten_1992 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:53 am , tried all combos with these two but nothing worked ...
Everything is fine there, think maybe you mixed up the coordinates
SpoilerShow
(A4 - 4A, C4 - 4C)
marten_1992 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:53 am next one . captain of the golden ship. no idea about that, ship might be the sun but the captain ? helios ?
Sorry, but just a little hint:
SpoilerShow
The item is somewhere in this category of locations and maybe you can put it on yourself!
bongobeat, I found the number pi!!!!! :lol:
marten_1992 wrote: Thu Feb 23, 2023 11:53 am but overall really great mod, thx very much for making it
Completely and completely in solidarity!!!!!! :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

thx very much, already had thought about that, still no luck...
just had the idea that nobody said there must be a block in each column ....
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Whisper

Post by Whisper »

2 bongobeat: Any update/patch/new version planned for mod?