is there anyone here plays tomb of the last knight??

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
hansbleeb

is there anyone here plays tomb of the last knight??

Post by hansbleeb »

a new mod by hallunoid??
hansbleeb

Re: is there anyone here plays tomb of the last knight??

Post by hansbleeb »

i have just found my first secret and some sandals
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

tip play with an very high leveled import party. there are a lot of strong enemies
have your meteor storm and other heavy spells ready and start with a level 5 skilled alchemist and find the mortal and pestle soon as possible...! a very nice but hectic mod! everything changes if you returns in a level! (you come very often back in a level on different places ) inc more enemies .
by articles can you find some tips https://www.nexusmods.com/legendofgrimr ... b=articles
there are no healing (safe) crystals in this mod, only crystal shards of healing !! when you found one the levels are changed. the party is very often wounded by attacks and jump in pits.. so you must found herbs and the mortal & pestle soon. (also a rope is very handy) later i found a healing crystal in a very secret place after 10 hours playing time
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i am now in the teleporter room in the castle. and there are very hard area,s to expore!!

Teleporters of Note: one or more teleporters activate as Magic Orb removed from its alcove, until then zero or more teleporters will be available, probably zero.

no 1 full wall cloth Old City .... Jewelled Scepter

no 2 nearest to ladder Tomb .... clear out mission

no 3 torn wall cloth Plinth .... Conquador Top Bridge/ Ugguradians Battle

no 4 snail icon MINE .... Rapier, Essence of Earth

no 5 bookshelf Ancient Tombs .... very top of Pyramid (Wizard's Virge)

no 6 1 rock Ancient Tombs .... Ancient Claymore

no 7 Torch Basins .... Great Axe, L Bow, D B Shotgun , Pantry

no 8 2 rock Blue Stones .... Silver Scepter, Eth Blade

no 9 the swamp extra area with a lot more enemies!! (prepare!!) going down to the sewers you can jump in a pit there to the kingdom mathieson (dont kill the poison spitter ) but its the most heavy area i ever see in all tthe log2 mods i am dead in 20 sec!! i hope there is another way to this level!!! (its the 20 th level i think its the last
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

this mod ends for me in the sewers and dont find a way to go down to the last level. i killed the poison spitter in a battle by abuse with many enemies coming in the sewers after the second visit from the swamp. and now al the pits are closed to go down i found many ways to go out but not to go down
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

the game are full of plenty strange bugs but i played this game for 26 hours with a lot of fun but the end shall be always a mystery