[Mod] The Lost Power of Nadric

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
hansbleeb

Re: [Mod] The Lost Power of Nadric

Post by hansbleeb »

the way to the archieves is blocked by 2 forcefields!! the one downstairs i remove it with the wand of fear
Last edited by hansbleeb on Mon Jun 15, 2020 3:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i must insert the darkbolt code to enter blackwoods
and defeat the witch . and now must i found a way to enter the archives i read something earlier here about elements (are that the 2 essences i found? (earth and water) and a ring??c
i cannof find what the one ring is.. search in google shows that that the ring on a string is.. but it dont works
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

Hello Hansbleeb,

I suppose you're playing with an imported party. Unfortunately, this is a known issue with all LOG2 mods with custom spells (seemingly...). That's why I gave the code for those who nonetheless wanted to explore Blackwoods.

For the archives, yes this is the ring on the string. Your "main character" must wear it, and by main character I mean the one who got captured at the start of the adventure. It's part of the story. She/he had a few dialogue lines since the beginning so the player can identifiy her/him (that's the "heritage of Nadric"). In case of doubt, try with every character :lol:

Soon after gaining access to the Archives, you'll need the four essences.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

thanks!! i have defeated the witch in the forest. but that is a sub level? there is nothing to find for the main quwat?
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

Yep, that's an optional level, like the Arena and the Shrine of the Meteor ;)
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i came by a portal with a note the puissance of the elements with my power can open the gate.
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

Sorry Hansbleeb I'm not sure to understand your post. Do you need a hint here? :?:
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i think i am before the end portal but i have 28/31 levels visited and i played the meteor and arena map also (the arena without fighting) i missed the wind puzzle but i found the essence in the orgue dwellings. and i found the note with the tekst the puissance (its french?) power of the elements combined with my power can open the gate. the 4 elements are lying on his place 1 room earlier and now i try a lot with rings, staffs spells.. but fails
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

Ok got it ;)

Obviously the elements are the four essences. Try to combine them with your ring.

You're near the end! :P
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

that combination is not clear for me i tried everything. wear the ring hold the elements in the hands of the champions put div combinations on the altar and the alcove....