Escape from Nightmare

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Khollik

Re: Escape from Nightmare

Post by Khollik »

Congrats Hansbleeb!

Actually there is an "happier ending" if you don't want to jump into the pit , but for that you need to find the name/password.

This game crash is annoying because it prevents you from reaching the "good end". Can you be a bit more specific about the crash? I can't reproduce it either in editor mode on in the built mode.

Cheers
Khollik
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i have made a movie from the good end password check
https://youtu.be/mcU92l1NfPc
topdray

Post by topdray »

Great mod!
One question: How do I open the door where I have to put four items on tables? One sign says "unholy" - I think I solved the other three riddles, but I need some help with this one.
Again, thanks for your mod!
topdray
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

Hello topdray, thanks for playing my mod!

I have to admit this one is not the most obvious :roll: maybe I'll change that in a later version.
SpoilerShow
Remember the skeleton figurine ? As you must have understood now, some evil is at work here, someone trying to mess with the living and the dead... hence the skeleton/unholy

Cheers
topdray

Post by topdray »

ahh, thanks for the hint. I didn't find it yet. Where do I have to look? I did get the ice-figurine though.
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

This one is not so hard to find, provided that you explored all the level of the cells.

Solution:
SpoilerShow
Did you confront the Acolyte yet?
topdray

Post by topdray »

ahhh, ok. I put it on the table to open the swall and forgot it there. Thanks a lot!
topdray

Post by topdray »

Several problems. How do I get the key in the "trapped"-level in the alcove? Whenever I move closer to it, I get teleported several fields away from it.

Further, in the library I got three green gems. I solved a couple of puzzles but I can't close some of the pitfalls. Still puzzled by the stone figures circling, the table in the neighbouring room...
topdray

Post by topdray »

Got the key. Don't know exactly how, though.
Khollik

Post by Khollik »

Hello

I was about to answer you ;)

Solution for the key
SpoilerShow
You have to create an everburning torch in the room with the torch holder above the fire pit. Use it in the torch holder near the teleporter you try to pass. It will deactivate one, but you still have to throw one item.
As for the Library I make an assumption that you can't open the door after the large room with the pushable blocks. Maybe you remember that you've already encountered a closed door and you had to create a special item for that. Hopefully you can search through the books in the library for a similar item..

Solution
SpoilerShow
There is another note in the library to create an "opening door" spell. And there is a similar altar in one of the room. This can be deduced from the four schools of magic written in the corridor.
Stone figures: you should read carefully one of the notes in the Library regarding dragons...

Cheers :D