MASTER QUEST HELP: puzzles, clues, SECRETS, WALKTHROUGH

Talk about creating Grimrock 1 levels and mods here. Warning: forum contains spoilers!
wagtunes

Re: MASTER QUEST HELP: puzzles, clues, SECRETS, WALKTHROUGH

Post by wagtunes »

You know what? This is ridiculous.
SpoilerShow
Okay, there is one pressure plate on level 13 where the dragon statue is. There is also an alcove there. There is one of those blob receptors on that level as well. Assuming that none of the several pressure plates on the level above come into play (and they may) the number of combinations of possible actions combined with the frequency and severity of the earthquakes make figuring out the course of action(s) in time almost impossible. So before I get totally fed up, I'm calling it a day. Thanks so much for your help. (Yes, that was sarcasm in case you missed it)
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

Dr.Disaster wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:11 pm
wagtunes wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:37 pm I can't seem to find the hack code for healing the whole party.
There is none. Never was.

The puzzle you are at is a variant of others you already did. Just recall switches are not always buttons.
ooh, THIS dragon... i'm pretty sure it was a simple tiny button.
wagtunes

Post by wagtunes »

Dr.Disaster wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 7:07 pm
Dr.Disaster wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 6:11 pm
wagtunes wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 5:37 pm I can't seem to find the hack code for healing the whole party.
There is none. Never was.

The puzzle you are at is a variant of others you already did. Just recall switches are not always buttons.
ooh, THIS dragon... i'm pretty sure it was a simple tiny button.
I've combed every inch of every wall and even clicked every inch of the dragon itself. There is no button.
wagtunes

Post by wagtunes »

SpoilerShow
Okay, made it to the end. Have no clue where you have to go or what you have to do to actually fight the snail king. I busted every group of barrels, jumped down every pit and looked on every wall. As soon as you start walking towards the light, the snail king congratulates you and the place starts falling apart. If you don't run through the light, you die. I tried running through the light super fast. Still the same ending.

Anyway, I'm content with the finish. It was grueling. Just an amazing job with this mod.

Have to ask. Why was there never a ORR for Legend Of Grimrock 2? I would have so loved to dive into that one.
Dr.Disaster

Post by Dr.Disaster »

wagtunes wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:25 pm Have to ask. Why was there never a ORR for Legend Of Grimrock 2? I would have so loved to dive into that one.
ORRR3 is not finished yet:
viewtopic.php?f=22&t=9863
wagtunes

Post by wagtunes »

Dr.Disaster wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 11:22 pm
wagtunes wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 9:25 pm Have to ask. Why was there never a ORR for Legend Of Grimrock 2? I would have so loved to dive into that one.
4 years in the making? I seriously doubt it's ever going to be finished.
THOM

Post by THOM »

wagtunes wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 12:29 am 4 years in the making? I seriously doubt it's ever going to be finished.
Yes, the development has taken a loooot of time...

...but we are close to release...
THOM formaly known as tschrage
Komag

Post by Komag »

You cannot fight the snail king at the end, he just blows raspberries at you and sends you on your way! ;) But I'm glad you were able to finish, congrats!
Finished Dungeons - complete mods to play
wagtunes

Post by wagtunes »

Komag wrote: Sat May 25, 2019 3:16 am You cannot fight the snail king at the end, he just blows raspberries at you and sends you on your way! ;) But I'm glad you were able to finish, congrats!
Ah okay. I thought I read somewhere in these 48 pages that there was a way to battle him but maybe I was mixing him up with something else.
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

Dr.Disaster wrote: Fri May 24, 2019 11:22 pm
Don't tell him about ORRR3.
He'll just give up playing after half an hour and tell everyone involved how much it sucks.