[New Mod] Falagar - A Journey

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
billb52

Re: [New Mod] Falagar - A Journey

Post by billb52 »

Hi Lorial
I am stuck in the Swamp Grotto co-ords X5 - Y2 facing North, elevation=0, level=26, when I move to tile X5 - Y1 the game immediately
crashes to the desktop. I can see a pressure plate round to the left but cannot get to it through the crash. Has anyone else had this
problem? Any help appreciated thx.
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

billb52 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:26 pm Hi Lorial
I am stuck in the Swamp Grotto co-ords X5 - Y2 facing North, elevation=0, level=26, when I move to tile X5 - Y1 the game immediately
crashes to the desktop. I can see a pressure plate round to the left but cannot get to it through the crash. Has anyone else had this
What does the crash log say?
Please post it here!
moun

Post by moun »

Hi,

Using the bone key on keylock is crashing the game : "script_entity_72.script:3: bad self"

Great fun so far !
billb52

Post by billb52 »

Zo Kath Ra wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:00 pm
billb52 wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 3:26 pm Hi Lorial
What does the crash log say?
Please post it here!
Loading save game C:\Users\wbill\OneDrive\Documents/Almost Human/Legend of Grimrock 2/savegame10.sav
Loading dungeon Falagar13 by Bunkerknacker
Game loaded

=== Software Failure ===

assets/scripts/objects/generic.lua:0: File not found: assets/animations/monsters/drainage_tentacles/drainage_tentacles_attack_from_back.animation
stack traceback:
[C]: in function 'error'
[string "ScriptInterface.lua"]: in function 'activate'
assets/scripts/objects/generic.lua: in main chunk
[string "Component.lua"]: in function 'callHook'
[string "Controller.lua"]: in function 'sendMessage'
[string "Component.lua"]: in function 'triggerConnectors'
[string "Component.lua"]: in function 'callHook'
[string "FloorTrigger.lua"]: in function 'activate'
[string "FloorTrigger.lua"]: in function 'update'
[string "Map.lua"]: in function 'updateComponents'
[string "Map.lua"]: in function 'updateEntities'
[string "Dungeon.lua"]: in function 'updateLevels'
[string "GameMode.lua"]: in function 'update'
[string "Grimrock.lua"]: in function 'display'
[string "Grimrock.lua"]: in main chunk
ukdouble1

Post by ukdouble1 »

Could Archer wear heavy armor (with the benefit of themselves)? My archer (huldra) has 5 in armor, but when I put a steel helmet on him, his protection rate does not change. Why?
Neither in the description of the class, nor in the description of the race I found no restrictions on the wearing of heavy armor.
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

Help !
I am totally stuck in the lair, cannot find the key and when I leave it I can t enter again
in the winding valley there s a place beside a locked tomb entrance, a sign says ossuary and something should probably be put on the pedestal, I tried every bone item I have, sword, skulls aso but to no effect
hints would be greatly appreciated
beside that,really great mod :)
love it but I am stuck just a little too often
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...
Lorial

Post by Lorial »

marten_1992 wrote: Thu Jul 25, 2019 12:50 pm Help !
I am totally stuck in the lair, cannot find the key and when I leave it I can t enter again
in the winding valley there s a place beside a locked tomb entrance, a sign says ossuary and something should probably be put on the pedestal, I tried every bone item I have, sword, skulls aso but to no effect
hints would be greatly appreciated
beside that,really great mod :)
love it but I am stuck just a little too often
Hey there.
If you manage to get through the Lair, you opened a stairway to the Underground by killing its inhabitants. No key should be required to escape and reenter. You should be able to get back down by using these stairs. Or did you escape via Recall Crystal during the boss fight? That might be a problem.

For the Ossuary: Usually, you will find tons of bones stored there, not just one. ;)

Stuck too often, noted. Been adding a few more or clearer advice via notes and walltext messages recently for version 1_34. Was also thinking about adding hudPrints like in Hexen "A door opened in the Ice Guardian." or something along these lines, but that might be a bit too obvious and simple. We shall see...
Lorial

Post by Lorial »

Version 1.34 with an additional mini-dungeon, redesigns, more riddles and challenges is currently in the making. Will be released on Steam Workshop, NexusMods and Moddb soon.
If you haven't given it a try yet, now is the time.
Slayer82

Post by Slayer82 »

Hey, champ.

I have been so busy with making a mod, that I have only just gotten the chance to play your mod.

I am still in the first dungeon area and I am enjoying the layout and your class changes, new weapons, etc.
However, I was wondering should I wait until you release your mod update, or should I keep playing the current version?
Mods - Isle of the Deranged & The Allure of Nightfall
http://grimrock.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=23&t=9513
viewtopic.php?f=23&t=14762
marten_1992

Post by marten_1992 »

hey, i am playing version 1.34 and encountered a strange effect, when equiping armor my maximum load is reduced, if I repeat that it is reduced again and again til it is negative !? tried imported and new characters, no effect, does not always happen and not with every armor piece. that seems to be e bug since in the older versions it was not there...or am I just too dumb and missed something ?
otherwise, fantastic new addons, the different armor sets and new weapons like special stones aso...
played the older versions and really like this one, compliments and thx very much for your ongoing effort to make this mod better !
Last edited by marten_1992 on Sun Nov 03, 2019 1:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bregdan anweald gafeluec ...