[New Mod] Falagar - A Journey

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
hansbleeb

Re: [New Mod] Falagar - A Journey

Post by hansbleeb »

after a amazing sub boss fight at the roof of the treasure tower the observatory i am in the prison now some things in the tower do not work.. the 2 treasure rooms left and right in the tower you can open only one.. the voult in the lower level can i also find no clue for it.. the time is the essent puzzle are very tricky but a lot of fun
Lorial

Post by Lorial »

hansbleeb wrote: Mon Mar 04, 2019 10:58 pm after a amazing sub boss fight at the roof of the treasure tower the observatory i am in the prison now some things in the tower do not work.. the 2 treasure rooms left and right in the tower you can open only one.. the voult in the lower level can i also find no clue for it.. the time is the essent puzzle are very tricky but a lot of fun
The player can only pick one of the 2 vaults in the upper level, the other one gets sealed - choose wisely. ;)
For the vault in the lower basement
SpoilerShow
you need Ellinger's private key from the long hallway in the NE of the flooded basement.
You can also get a special pair of shoes down there if you are generous...
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

Sorry to be such a pest, but your help doesn't do it. I had already used the three underwater plates , crossed the magic bridge and walked on the plate at 5, created a magic bridge to X and still have no way forward. The spear gates remain closed.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

I went to your map and hints on Nexus. Still stumped. I had the three levers, but hadn't tried them as timed. I tried up and down positions and starting at either end for the rush, but the teleport remained stubbornly over the plate.
gylippos

Post by gylippos »

With reference to the above , I can't interpret your map hints. The a, b and c are associated with some of the numbers, and occur more than once, so they don't give a unique location for the hints. eg, there is an "a" with 2, 4, 6 and 9. When you mention "the levers at a and b" where are you directing me?
Lorial

Post by Lorial »

gylippos wrote: Thu Mar 07, 2019 1:09 am Sorry to be such a pest, but your help doesn't do it. I had already used the three underwater plates , crossed the magic bridge and walked on the plate at 5, created a magic bridge to X and still have no way forward. The spear gates remain closed.
Wait, so you were able to cross the river via the magic bridges that appeared? Great, that means you are almost finished.
SpoilerShow
The spear gate on the other side has a lock right next to it, use an ornate key to open it. The mimic there should hold such a thing, else one of the toads you killed before should've dropped one.
The teleport appearing when using the key (south of X) should teleport you down to the southern end of the map. With the pressure plate at 8) you should be able to enter the ruins, kill the guard at 9a) and the area at 9b) is accessible.

Now you can either take the skull key from the snake at 9b) and enter the optional graveyard area to the west of the Northern Forest or you move down south to the Rugged Dunes and make your way further east to the Winding Valley and down to the Catacombs.
Changed the description (to 2a), 9b) etc), thought it was clear that all letters under a certain point refer to the respective number. The levers for 6) are not timed, you can hear the spear gates slide open when you use them.
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

SpoilerShow
10 spaces to the East of the Cube
Dig

Climb down into the Crypt

There are two alcoves one with a shield and strength potion and the other with a dual axes.

There is a metal door to the left with a chain to pull to open it. However the chain does no open it instead it shoots venom on the other side of the door, This is room ahead is the one with the archers on the other side and the gate to the summon stones.

Kinda stuck?
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

the tomb entrance hall i do the dusk & dawn puzzle i think in the right way but there is also a door with a keyhole where is that key? and what in the generosity room must you put all your weapons in the alcove?
Lorial

Post by Lorial »

RacerX:
SpoilerShow
Go Indiana on the alcoves b< replacing items taken and bypass the thief-proof mechanism that way.

hansbleeb wrote: Sat Mar 09, 2019 12:21 am the tomb entrance hall i do the dusk & dawn puzzle i think in the right way but there is also a door with a keyhole where is that key? and what in the generosity room must you put all your weapons in the alcove?
A note from version 1.3 concerning one of the three steps required to enter the pyramid: "...could have sworn I saw a light in the middle of the desert when I sat down to rest next to the lever. Perhaps the heat is playing tricks on me, as usual..."
SpoilerShow
The lock with the lockpick at its "feet" is just decoration, the dusk&dawn puzzle is supposed to open the way to the lever behind, apparently it does not. Unfortunately, the following console command line is required:
tomb_wall_grating_75:destroy()

For the western "generosity" alcove, think of the Cormorant trait "trinket hoarder". ;)
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

where must i put that line ? tomb_wall_grating_75:destroy()

and the dawn dusk puzzle i tried the same as in the you tube video.. only 2 plates but that is an older version