Xeen's cronicles

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Banaora

Re: Xeen's cronicles

Post by Banaora »

I'm in the cave of illusions now standing in front of the wooden door to the crossroads of the world and can't figure out a way to open this door.
SpoilerShow
I already went down and retrieved the water essence and the key to the witch tower roof. I want to take the shortcut to the witch tower. I have searched for secret buttons and stuff but nothing. How do I open this door?
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

How do I open this door?
SpoilerShow
This door opens from another entrance to the Cave. Need to find a certain combination of levers.
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

I have opened the door to the crossroads with your help. It might be a good idea to put a clue into the game for this because
SpoilerShow
why would anyone reset the levers to their original positions and think it would open this door?
I found a note to
SpoilerShow
put a rock into the hollow to climb up the cliff. I could solve this riddle but if you try to put the rock in the hollow it will throw the rock so I don't know if it is possible but it would be great if the invisible lock for the rock could be moved to the place where the hollow in the tree is.
And last I can't figure out a way to
SpoilerShow
enter Darzog's tower. I'm missing the last pressure plate which is in the building underwater. I could not find a way to open this building to activate the pressure plate. Has it something to do with the levers or are the levers only for the bridges? I already reset all the levers but the building is still closed. I have not found any secret buttons either.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

to Banaora
I will try to take into account your suggestions when preparing new versions. Thanks for the feedback!
SpoilerShow
The last plate will open after the death of all underwater guards.
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

Can I exchange coins?
I have gold and silver, but can't buy some things because I don't have enough copper.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Alas, the exchange of coins is not provided ...
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

I'm in the northern sands now and trying to get
SpoilerShow
access to the city of Asp. I found a note and my guess is the idol is the one surrounded by water. I did as it said on the note: fire bomb from the south, frost bomb from the west, poison bomb from the east and lighting bomb from the north. Yet the entrance remains closed. Why?
In Cornville's castle you can lock yourself into the torture chamber if you try to
SpoilerShow
summon the butcher twins twice as the doors won't open again. Btw what's the point of the room with the many trap spikes and ghost legionaries in the prison area? It was a secret room. Did I miss something?
I also thought the feeder in the kennel is in the middle of the room and tried to put stuff in there :lol:
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

It's not so easy with an idol ...
SpoilerShow
There was a calculation for mage spells or wands. Sometimes you need to work on the idol several times, the first time it does not always work. Elemental bombs may not work at all. Try mage or wands.
If you have already killed the executioners - no need to press the button again ...
It was a secret room. Did I miss something?
SpoilerShow
Inspect the room above it.
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Badgert wrote: Tue Jan 22, 2019 8:27 pm
It was a secret room. Did I miss something?
SpoilerShow
Inspect the room above it.
Haha, I already went there and
SpoilerShow
grabbed the meteor hammer before you posted your reply. Didn't know what deactivated the force fields above. Now I know 8-)
Going to work on the idol now. Good mod so far.
[Edit] Got it.
SpoilerShow
Strange that I had to cast lightning bolt twice for it to work though.
Zo Kath Ra

Post by Zo Kath Ra »

Every time you save, there's an annoying warning message:
warning! game object property not saved: scope_camera.camera.camera

You can turn it off with

Code: Select all

Console.setSuppressWarnings(true)
But you have to do this every time you start LoG2.