[New Mod] Falagar - A Journey

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
RacerX

Re: [New Mod] Falagar - A Journey

Post by RacerX »

I have been trying several different groups. Sometimes when tired I just over write the save at the cube. That might have messed it up. I removed all my previous saves and started a new brand party. I'll let you know if I recreate the error when I get there. I did a lot of work in the swamp and then was overloaded so I went back of the Northern Forest where I save my gear . So many mushrooms I had to put them in sack.
7Soul

Post by 7Soul »

~ Update:
WAIT NVM I was playing another mod o.o I think I saved over the save from this one so I thought it was the same save...

This one is going pretty well :)
Join the LoG discord server: https://discord.gg/ArgAgNN :D

My Mods
Lorial

Post by Lorial »

7Soul wrote: Fri Jan 11, 2019 1:41 am ~ Update:
WAIT NVM I was playing another mod o.o I think I saved over the save from this one so I thought it was the same save...

This one is going pretty well :)
Ah, thanks for clearing that up. Already wondered where the "unfair progression" came from, not to mention the... shop?! :lol:
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

I seem to be stuck in the mine with no way out. I'm in the south-western area where you can use the second mine key and don't know how to leave it. There also is an alcove with meteor ore behind some kind of structure that I can't reach. The big oger in this area is already dead.

Does anyone know how to continue?
Lorial

Post by Lorial »

Banaora wrote: Sun Jan 13, 2019 3:44 pm I seem to be stuck in the mine with no way out...
Just checked it and you are right, the way back is blocked indeed. Open the ingame console and copy and paste both lines:
mine_support_wall_01_96.door:open()
mine_counterweight_platform_4:destroy()
7Soul

Post by 7Soul »

Found a bug: there are some places in the first dungeon where there are gratings that look into nothing (they're located in the very left edge of the map) and casting light into them crashes the game.
Also there are a bunch of walls without corner pillars and so you can see through the corners
Join the LoG discord server: https://discord.gg/ArgAgNN :D

My Mods
Lorial

Post by Lorial »

Just uploaded version 1.2 to Nexusmods. The mine fix is in and another one for the Forsaken Temple, too. Flowing sands has been updated and the starting crypt "cosmetics" should be in as well... I guess?!

For the light spell, I believe any custom tile damager could potentially crash the game this way if it is cast "off limits", grates/portcullis at the very edge of a map. Should also work when casting through walls in such positions. But you are right, the darkness behind the grate might arouse the player's curiosity. Fortunately, nobody has mentioned this in almost 2 months yet.
I am positive that I once read something about a check if the tile in front of the party is blocked so it is cast on the tile the party is standing on. Pretty much like the original spells (e.g. fireburst). Since I am busy moving at the moment, a link or a script would be much appreciated, so I could fix the issue in version 1.3.
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

Thanks for the update, much appreciated.

I have a few things with crabs
SpoilerShow
In the western shore by the crabs is a gate. The switch to open it is on the other side of the gate. Is this correct?

In the swap grotto there is a crab in a cage and when you complete it a wingate appears that blocks your team from picking up the spoils. Could there be a button to turn on the wingate after you pick up the spoils in the cage?
Lorial

Post by Lorial »

You get to the other side of the gate from elsewhere... with patience. ;)

The cage crab should be fixed already, just tested it and all items get teleported outside as intended, even version 1.1 should have that. If, for some reason, this should not work, use the following lines:
dungeon_wall_grating_285.door:open()
teleporter_248.controller:deactivate()
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

i am in the flowing sands, kill everythig i see there.

whad does this mean???

twice did they circle the first guardian
and twice the second and the third
to honor their timeless effords to open the inner sanctum
and so they stood in the shade
and observed the mighty guardian
while the glowing giver of live was rising over the mountain east
and in the swamp grotto west there is a metal door that i didnt get open.. there is a place with a nice and a door must i lure the green beetles in it?

and a sort of bug? after digging a hole in the twigroot east you fall down to the crypt in a small room with a iron door and a chain to open it! but the door won,t open you see only some poison bombs fired at the other side of the door when you pulled the chain! and you can get out antmore, the soundwarning to enter a secret place was hear when you enter that room