Freedom or Death

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
Orace

Re: Freedom or Death

Post by Orace »

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
SpoilerShow
the nice thing is that i throwed the normal one and kept the cursed...lucky :lol:
RMariano

Post by RMariano »

Just started today...... looks very interesting.
Regards,

RMariano
Orace

Post by Orace »

Hi Badgert, i need a little advice :lol:
SpoilerShow
LAST FRONTIER
I think i checked almost everything, i can only go to Eagle's nest but a force field prevents me to go there. I have 3 essences and just 1 power stone (i had 5 but created air essence on altar), i miss fire essence and can't unlock the 4 shrines. I also opened dragon library.

The bad feeling i have is that i miss 3 power stones and....3 secrets (i have 94/97 secrets found :lol: ) and i'm thinking the worst here... :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Another thing puzzles me: when in Ogre lands, i killed a mob in a room with 2 fire elementals and found a mine key lying on ground in a strange position (in square center). It was hard to pick it up and the first time i collected it a crash occurred. The second time i tried to collect it during movement and nothing happened, i just have this surplus key i didn't use anywhere...
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Hi Orace
To get into the Eagle's Nest
SpoilerShow
you will need a fire essence.
The key from the mine, which you found in the Ogre Dungeon, opens the passage to the mine)))
SpoilerShow
In the room where you found this key, look carefully at the walls!
And look for the descent to the lower floors. There will be some more new locations.
Failure to receive the key is my fault. In the new version, the bug will be fixed.

I noticed that you were already in the right place.
SpoilerShow
Return to the Deep mine and carefully search the Treasury room (where you found the meteorite).
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

Just finished your dungeon and on to a journey to a new world. Really liked your work. Some stats if you are interested:
Playtime 30 hours, 95/97 secrets, 15 epic items, 5 power gems, 3/7 treasures (wonder where the other 4 are, are there hints for these ingame?), 9 skulls.

Thanks for creating this mod.
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Banaora
Thanks for your feedback! I'm very glad that you liked this mod! Good luck!
Orace

Post by Orace »

Damn me!! That's when i was called for lunch!!! ahahahah, I found the button but did not press it when i came back :lol: .

That's the end, i have exactly the same statistics of Banaora (except play time 15 hours, thanks to my group :D ), what a shame i wasn't able to find the last 2 secrets! I can miss a boulder-sized item on ground just in front of me but not a tiny little small button on a wall!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I liked this mod so much, it's really good and expecially made for secret hunters 8-), thank you very much Badgert!

Waiting for your next work!

Regards
Orace

P.s.
SpoilerShow
I still have a surplus mine key i didn't find a door to open with, and visited all the levels :) maybe those 2 secrets i didn't find...i also missed the meteor helm.

About the epilogue message, i was wondering if it was a final puzzle for the zone immediately down the bridge (overcome barriers, fly) but wasn't able to throw anything at that teleporter...or maybe i didn't want to leave your mod, ahahah :mrgreen:
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

Boulder?
SpoilerShow
I been digging to get the cursed compass (no luck) I have the note but can't turn the force field off. While digging in the North and Land of Undead there is a spot with Tree that you can circle completely around. I found a Boulder there if that helps
Badgert

Post by Badgert »

Orace
I'm glad that you liked the mod! I'll try to justify the trust and make the next mod no worse)))
About the extra key, I already realized, if I make an updated version of the mod, then I'll remove it.
Thanks for your feedback!
Good luck!
tenca

ogre reign

Post by tenca »

hi

i am stuck !!!!

How i can enter in tne ogre reign ?
it want a pass , but i don't know how to retrive that pass ...

Thx :P