Mystrock, Artisans Path (Complete Ver 1.5)

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
flatline

Re: Mystrock, Artisans Path (Complete Ver 1.5)

Post by flatline »

Wow. Amazing work. Me and my GF are back playing Grimrock 2 and nothing else lately and since she loves Myst this one was perfect. Thank you. However,
SpoilerShow
there seems to be a bug with the snail hint puzzle for the movable block. We push the rock north, then back, then north, then back, west, then back, west again, then back, and finally south. Just as the hint says we should. Nothing happens. We pull the lever (the lever isn't mentioned in the walkthrough) and nothing happens. We've tried a lot of variations but nothing works, despite using the N2, W2, S1 code and knowing that there's supposed to be a secret wall opening. Are we missing something or is it a bug?
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

Thanks for creating this mod :P , the walk thru works nice for the first part. I have a question?
SpoilerShow
I'm searching for the Channelwood book. Trying to find the Wingate to the forest, I tried the leavers and put the time piece on the pressure plate (dragon's gaze). but still sorta stuck could you help?
Thanks
Azel

Post by Azel »

Hello! Happy to see that folks are still enjoying this mod.

Let me load it up and check out the locations you are both talking about. I'll get back to you asap with hints/solutions. Cheers!
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

Excellent, glad to see you returned :D
Azel

Post by Azel »

flatline wrote:Wow. Amazing work. Me and my GF are back playing Grimrock 2 and nothing else lately and since she loves Myst this one was perfect. Thank you. However,
SpoilerShow
there seems to be a bug with the snail hint puzzle for the movable block. We push the rock north, then back, then north, then back, west, then back, west again, then back, and finally south. Just as the hint says we should. Nothing happens. We pull the lever (the lever isn't mentioned in the walkthrough) and nothing happens. We've tried a lot of variations but nothing works, despite using the N2, W2, S1 code and knowing that there's supposed to be a secret wall opening. Are we missing something or is it a bug?
Hi there! I just verified that this works, doing the exact steps you mentioned. The Lever doesn't have to be pulled for the Snail puzzle on Myst Island (the Levers on the Island are part of an overall "Island Puzzle").

Feel free to email me a video showing this: azelohwell@gmail.com

I plan to make a YouTube video of the Playthrough soon now that I'm returning to the world of both Grimrock and Mystrock.
Azel

Post by Azel »

RacerX wrote:Thanks for creating this mod :P , the walk thru works nice for the first part. I have a question?
SpoilerShow
I'm searching for the Channelwood book. Trying to find the Wingate to the forest, I tried the leavers and put the time piece on the pressure plate (dragon's gaze). but still sorta stuck could you help?
Thanks
I'm trying to figure out where you are at right now. Could you upload a screenshot of where you put the Timepiece?
SpoilerShow
The Timepiece is for the Mechanical Age. In order to get to Channelwood you need to have the Horn with you while in the Void.
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

Hello
SpoilerShow
I'm in Channelwood, at the power station standing in front to the plate I see the Dragon Statue, I have the timepiece, But don't know where it goes. Around the corner and up the ladder is the switch to turn the power on and off. I can upload a pic if you tell me how to do it? I need to go to the forest to retrieve the book. I'm stuck here...
Thanks
Azel

Post by Azel »

RacerX wrote:Hello
SpoilerShow
I'm in Channelwood, at the power station standing in front to the plate I see the Dragon Statue, I have the timepiece, But don't know where it goes. Around the corner and up the ladder is the switch to turn the power on and off. I can upload a pic if you tell me how to do it? I need to go to the forest to retrieve the book. I'm stuck here...
Thanks
Okay cool! That helps.
SpoilerShow
In the area with the Dragon Statue, walk to the platform and use the switch to turn the power on/off. Make sure the power is set to ON. Now go back outside and notice how some of the lights are on. The goal is to get power to certain areas to access them. There are switches along the path that route the power to different areas. Try different combinations. Let me know if you need more help!
RacerX

Post by RacerX »

Thanks, having the correct time piece on the correct alter I was able to work it out.
SpoilerShow
IUnfortunately when I placed the last timepiece,and the fire element. I realized that 'm stuck here.
Liolik

Post by Liolik »

Stuck at Aquatic Chamber: I have a book (360 degree and 32 activators) and a note with "Every time the scope was set to the 135". Tried for several hours to addit (placing rocks, try step over plates) different combinations of "135" (like 25+26+27+28+29) at one row, at few rows, face North, face to enterence etc. Same with 235, 335, etc. I tried to divide 360 by 32 but do not get integers...Cant understand what to do...