[MOD] Lost City

Are you looking for fun Custom Dungeons that you could play or do you want to share your mod with others? Then this forum is for you!
matuto

Re: [MOD] Lost City

Post by matuto »

Thanks again, patient Adrageron. Cube key perhaps I've spawned looking in dispair at another closed door. I don't remember but I believe what you said. The other keys only explain some places I've not opened (lol). Hope one of them is the Infernal's one. Please don't get angry but where is the Dark Tower (lol, sorry). I am awaiting sit on some rock at Al-Ator (no more rats).
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

matuto wrote:Please don't get angry but where is the Dark Tower (lol, sorry).
It is in the Burial Grounds.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Thank you so much. I will look for it. Sometimes we "get lost" but still having fun. Hope to give my final feed back soon. Of course I will endorse your impressive mod.
matuto

Post by matuto »

Hi, Adrageron. Thanks. I managed to see the grand finale but without the elixir. Could you be so kind to send me a message revealing your "Coke" formula ? I would like very much to check out the effects ...Superb mod, well balanced, very good plot, good fights at the right moments. Definitely I endorse and recommend it. But, sometimes we feel lost with so many difficult accesses to secrets and essencial items. And to figure out what to do or where to go next. No bugs to report only the very known issue of lagging during external scenes or much movement, torches, force fields and teleporters because the LG2 frame problems. Congratulations and thanks a ton for so much fun and so many interesting puzzles.
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

I'm really enjoying your mod Adrageron. It's challenging but I don't find it too hard. One little bug I discovered
SpoilerShow
In the whispering forest underground passage at the water area it is possible to gain endless xp by placing and removing a torch over and over again.
I think I discovered most of the whispering forest underground passage, yet on the map there seems to be one area that I can't access and I wonder if it is accessible?
SpoilerShow
In the north there is a big room with a ladder and a water canal just south of it. Behind a wall it looks like the water continues south but I haven't found a way to open this wall. In addition when you get closer to this area coming from the south there also is water behind a wall and I also could not open this other wall.
My last question is about the Mausoleum in the Burial grounds.
SpoilerShow
So I discovered the room in the center where you get the round key and also got both iron keys. Yet I cannot get into the area with the healing crystal in the crypt. There seems to be a connection to the Mausoleum. There is a closed gate in the northern corridor at the east end with a lever behind the gate. My guess is this lever opens the gate but I'm on the other side and can't use it. So my question: Do I have to come back later or is it possible for me to somehow access the area with the healing crystal right now?
Adrageron

Post by Adrageron »

Thank you for feedback, matuto! There is no big difference between two endings, you just will see another text message before final cinematics. I will keep formula in secret, sorry, don't want to anger Al-Ator priests by revealing it :P

Hi, Banaora! Thank you for feedback and bug report.
SpoilerShow
You can open that underwater area in the underground passage. It requires some pixel hunting though.
Locked area in the Crypt is not accessible for the moment. You will find the way inside later.
jubayy

Post by jubayy »

hi really like your mod so far :) but I'm stuck in sunken city the block puzzle can you give me any tips plz ? :)
matuto

Post by matuto »

OK, Adrageron. Thanks. Who knows, in case of insomnia, I go back to the table and insist on the formula ?
You could include some unexpected effect and a more "festive" happy end in the next update. Again, congratulations.
hansbleeb

Post by hansbleeb »

the sign in the troll plateau says..
for the true beauty..
i think you must put something beautifull on the altar.. i try every necklace ring piece of armour ed..
but nothing happens...
and the key to the pyramid.. i visit 20 levels now but no key.
Banaora

Post by Banaora »

hansbleeb wrote:the sign in the troll plateau says..
for the true beauty..
i think you must put something beautifull on the altar.. i try every necklace ring piece of armour ed..
but nothing happens...
and the key to the pyramid.. i visit 20 levels now but no key.
SpoilerShow
You are not looking for a necklace or a ring to put on the altar but for a certain statue. If you have it in your inventory you will know now.

If I remember correctly you will find the key to the pyramid within the warlock's tower in the burial grounds. The warlock (boss fight) drops it.
To Adrageron: There is another xp bug within the mausoleum/crypt that gives endless xp:
SpoilerShow
After the path of suffering there is a secret and xp for it if you walk over a certain spot. You can walk there many many times for 200 xp each time.
I'm currently stuck in the pyramid:
SpoilerShow
In the room where you have to donate offerings to three different gods to open the pit. My guess is I have to give what I got for exchanging the fire, air and earth essences. My problem is I don't remember what it was. Is my thinking correct?